Hyeh heh heh heh...

Name: Liam

Nicknames: Neptune, the popular boy.

Gender: male

Age: 13

Personality: such a cool dude, with a weird anomaly thing...

Nationality: unknown

"Who wanna party tonight?" - Liam

The popular one. Who wouldn't get in love of his attractive look? Liam has been in that city for many long, despite have gone to London with his parents and mysterious older brother when he was 8, coming back 2 years later with only his brother. His relationships with his brother are such random, thought it's very common that, despite the fact his brother is always looking so grumpy at something, he's just protecting Liam since he was born from something unknown.
Something most of his friends got clear that, if they're having a sibling fight, they should run away enough to not get hurt by that.

Liam somehow suffers a strange anomaly during 3 AM, changing his personality suddenly, something that might be the DID, as this anomaly also currently happened when he heard some music or got mad, but in a different way.

Most of the kids at high school call him Neptune, since they compare him with lots of diamonds and they heard that in planet Neptune rains diamonds. Mercury got attracted to him the most, even getting next to him while blushing a little.

Liam is a little pervert sometimes, and others he acts like a matchmaker, as seen he sometimes tried to help Jupiter in his own ways, thought most of times he accidentally goes too far...