favors

*fyi i do cuss in this chapter! just an fyi bc i am not always allowed to read things that cuss lol*

She got to the Reynolds quickly. Everywhere in Fairview was pretty close so it didn't take her long. As she pulled up she noticed an extra car. Nat was there. She couldn't wait any longer and walked to the door. The door was opened slowly by nat. "Oh my- fuck. Jaime, Conner!" She called them as her hand flew up to her mouth. She let go of the door and hugged her. She liked it. She missed the feeling of being held by the people she loves. "Jamie hurry please!" Nat yelled again. Soon after Jamie was running to the door. "Nat! Are you o-" he froze. "P-pip?" He asked. "Where did you go? You just disappeared out of nowhere! You asked for a favor then left!" He said in a scolding tone. "I know. I'm so so sorry for that. You have no idea how much the favor helped me. I don't even know how to repay- I don't even think I can repay the favor." She said, holding back tears. Conner soon slowly emerged from the other room. "Pip!" He said running toward her. Like Josh. She never remembered how much she missed hearing her name from them. It's one of the many things she didn't know she'd miss until she didn't have it anymore.

After lots and lots more hugging and crying they settled down. "Ugh well how is college then? Cambridge right?" Nat asked her. "Yeah it's good I guess. Just different, not seeing you guys, my family, things like that." She said, The room went silent for a minute. "I mean we would love to keep you with us forever but I assume you have other people to visit?" Jamie said. "Yeah you're right. Not to kick you out, you probably have to go see everyone else too haha!" Conner said back. "Thanks guys! I missed you. Oh my parents wanted to host a party tomorrow at 11:00 am at my house! Please come, I'm getting the band back together for it! Us, Cara, Naomi, Ravi!" She said, "Sounds like a party!!" Connor practically screamed. "Have fun! Love you pips!" Nat said before Pip walked out the door. Now to the wards.