sisters

All she could think about is how much she missed them. She'd always considered them like sisters. 2 years without contact was like torture "Just do it. You got it pip," she said to herself in the car. She did what her therapist told her to do. Deep breaths in for 5 seconds, out for 5. She felt- Well ready wasn't the word, she didn't know how to explain this feeling. She knew it wasn't ready. She would never be fully ready to return to her old life.

She didn't even walk up the door. She texted their group chat.
(Hey muchachos! You two should look outside 😉)
Pip saw the blinds open a small amount before closing fast. Next thing she knew the door flung open. "PIPPA!" They both yelled running outside. She had missed them almost as much as she missed Ravi. "Oh I missed you guys so much." "Never ever ever do that again Pip! When I figured out you hadn't been talking to Ravi either I thought something had happened to you! Like you had been murdered!" Cara said. "I promise I won't. And don't worry I wasn't murdered!" Pip promised. She had promised everyone. She made a promise she didn't know if she could keep. If they found something. Anything. Leading the murder to her Hawkins would take it. He was already suspicious of her. But the evidence was "overwhelming" he had said. "Earth to pip? Helloooooooo" Cara said, waving her hand in front of pips face. "Oh sorry I just- I'm still switching back from my college mindset haha!" Pip laughed nervously. "Have you seen Ravi yet? He was so depressed for like months after you left. It will be good to see you two together again." The question she'd been waiting for someone to ask. The short answer was No. Not in person yet. Soon not to be a yet. "No, I am going there next. But, my mom wanted to have everyone together for lunch so Con, Jamie, and Nat should all be going. It's at 11:00 am tomorrow!." Pip said, almost forgetting to tell them. "We'll be over there. I can't wait to see you and Ravi!" Cara shimmied her shoulders like she does when talking about Pip and Ravi. They said their goodbyes and she set off. Now she only had one more person to see. The one she was most nervous for. Ravi Singh.