PILOT

𝓦𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐘𝓤 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝓔 ?

@𝙪𝙨𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

@𝙪𝙨𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

𝗰𝗯𝗹𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

SHANYLA ROSS
@princessnyy

: ̗̀➛ 9:15am ꕥ✎ Sugarhill NYC , School

: ̗̀ 9:15am
Sugarhill NYC , School .

NYLA WAS skipping her way into school arms locked with my best friend Celeste. While making her way to her next class she noticed everybody talking they shit about her, as they usually do.

It wasn't nothing new to Nyla though, ever since she dubbed the schools most popular basketball player, Jamari, he went round making rumours n shit about her, and as expected, everyone blindly believed each word quickly.

Hellll, some people even started creating they own stories about her, but " that's just how rumours are " she told herself, she never let nothing people said affect her.

well she appeared not to.

Shanyla turned to her bestfriend, smiling widely, her innocence radiating off her as she tunned out everybody else around her, beginning to speak, "Leste you ever think these people gon leave me alone?"

Celeste turned towards her smiling sheepishly, "Of course they will Ny, you know people always forget rumours, they gon be talkin bout someone else soon watch." she responded reassuringly to her bestfriend, watching as Nyla did nothing but simply nod.

But they never forget

she thought to herself. these rumours had been circulating the whole school year and they seem to only get worse.

But once again, she shoved those thoughts to the back of her head, unwrapping her arm from Celeste's as they made it to her class.

"Thanks for walking me Lestie! i appreciate you." she turned to the girl smiling and bringing her into a huge hug before walking in, truly thankful for every little thing Celeste does for her , she knows it can't be easy being seen around school with somebody that has a reputation like hers.