002

𝓦𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐘𝓤 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝓔?

@𝙪𝙨𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

@𝙪𝙨𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

𝗰𝗯𝗹𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

SHANYLA ROSS
@princessnyy

 ̗̀➛ 2:15pm ꕥ✎ Sugarhill NYC , School

̗̀ 2:15pm
Sugarhill NYC , School .

SHANYLA WAS packing up her stuff ready to leave school after her last class. Part of her daily routine was to go over to Celeste's last period after school so they could leave together since Celeste's class ALWAYS gets let out late.

Their teacher must hate they ass or sumn.

As Nyla collected all her things, leaving the classroom brightly skipping her way to Celeste's class she felt a familiar voice call out to her, causing her to stiffen up on the spot.

"Yo Ny, cmere" shivers went down her spine before she turned around only to be met with Jamari, the boy who single handedly ruined her whole High School experience.

"What do you want Jamari?" she said quiet but firmly, loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough to cause a scene, she really didn't wanna speak to him but she also wasn't the type of girl to do too much.

"Nigga don't be asking questions, i said cmere, i need you fa sumn real quick" he responded to her, suspiciously too nice which led Nyla to immediately putting her guard up and shaking her head.

She calmly responded saying "No thank you. I need to go meet Celeste and you're holding me up, Jamari. Her class could be let out by now and she's gonna be by herself confused." despite him not deserving any ounce of her respect, much less an explanation, she wasn't tryna cause more problems for herself and instead turned on her heel and began walking to celeste's class once more.

This time being stopped by someone aggressively grabbing her wrists, forcefully attempting to get her attention.

Without thinking Nyla quickly shoved the person, turning around getting ready to ask, who she thought was Jamari, to leave her the fuck alone and not put his hands on her.