001

𝓦𝐇𝐎 𝐃𝐘𝓤 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝓔 ?

@𝙪𝙨𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

@𝙪𝙨𝙤𝙞𝙨𝙢 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

𝗰𝗯𝗹𝘂 𝗳𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

SHANYLA ROSS
@princessnyy

: ̗̀➛ 2:32am ꕥ✎ Sugarhill NYC , Nyla's house

: ̗̀ 2:32am
Sugarhill NYC , Nyla's house .

SHANYLA SCRUNCHED her face up at the random message she got at 2am from camrin saying "what's yo addy".

She had stayed up all night for his message but hadn't received nothing and the second she was boutta sleep he wanna text her on some weird shit like that?

Regardless of her feelings she had sent her address anyways, figuring he wanted to meet in the morning for school or something.

but unbeknownst to her, he was pullin up right now.

A ring at her doorbell disrupted her from her thoughts as she looked back at her phone confused to check the time.

2:32am.

What the fuck would anybody be doin at her house at this time?

She got up, quickly slipping on her tiny black shorts underneath her oversized pink tee then proceeded to walk towards the door looking in the peephole before calling out.

"Who is it?" She quietly asked, a hint of fear laced in her voice as she truly was confused as to who the hell was at her door.

"Stop playin and open this shit up" She heard Camrins voice boom through the door on the opposite side.

she opened the door, staring up at him completely confused, but he only stared back at her in silence, scanning her up and down, taking in her appearance.