CHAPTER 3

Next day
Morning at 8:15
Yn pov.

I come from bathroom after taking bath. I woke up little late as today is Sunday. I was combing my hairs when I got a call. I went to check and it was from Lisa.

On the call...

Yn:hey Liso

Lisa:hey ynie...how are you?

Yn:good.... what about you?

Lisa:I'm also good.... what's your plan for evening?

Yn:hmm.... nothing why?

Lisa:let's go somewhere.

Yn: good idea....but where?

Lisa:hmm...let's go for shopping.

Yn: okay then bye!

Lisa:bye!

Call end...

After that I went downstairs there I saw mom and dad in the dinner table mom was serving the breakfast.

Yn:Good morning mom dad.

Mom/Dad:good morning sweetheart.

They said smiling at me I smiled Bach and satele down on my seat. I frown when I didn't saw kook. I asked.

Yn:where is jungkook?

My mom said.

Mom:He is sleeping.

Yn:This sleepyhead I will wake him
up.

I said and went to his room and I saw...

Yn's mind:aww how cute!!!.....well he looks cute while sleeping.

I went towards the bed and kiss his forehead before snatching the blanket from him only to hear his whine.

Yn:yaa wake your sleepy a** up it's already morning.

Jungkook:ah noona let me sleep it's Sunday...

Yn:yaa come on it's already 8:35 everyone is waiting for you for the breakfast comon geeeetttt uuuupppp.

I said and pull his heavy body up and made him sit on the bed. While he rubbed his eyes.

Yn:Good morning Mr. Jeon.

I said mocking him while crossing my arms over my chest.

Jungkook:hmm good morning.

Yn:now go and fresh up now fast.

Jungkook:yah

He said and went to the bathroom lazily. I shook my head and started to arrange his bed. After that I went downstairs and sit on my seat. After sometime jungkook also came.

Jungkook: good morning mom,good morning dad.

Mr. Jeon:What is this jungkook?..Is this the time you wake up huh?!

Jungkook:sorry dad actually yesterday I was completing my assignment that's why I slept late

Mrs. Jeon:today is Sunday you can do that today also why you have to do that at night?

Jungkook:oh come on mumma if I have to do the work today also then what is the use of Sunday??!!

Mom shook her head at her son. Then dad said catching everyone's attention towards him.

Mr. Kim: Yn we want you to get married...

to be continued...

Do you like it?
Please support me with your votes and follows and don't hasitate to give suggestions in the comments.
BORAHAE BEARS 🐻💜