CHAPTER 4

Hey bears🐻 I'm back!
I hope you missed me did you?

Okay then let's continue with the story!!

__________________
_________________________

CHAPTER 3

Mr. Jeon:Yn we want you to get married...

________________________________
_____________________________________

I chock on my food after listening what dad said. I look at him same goes to jungkook.

Yn:But dad why so early i'm still in my second year.

Mr. Jeon:I know my dear but actually we are having some business issue that's why we are doing this otherwise I would've never forsed you....still I'm not forsing you first you just meet him you should understand each other!

I was so shocked at first like why so early i'm still young... well it's true that first time he is asking something from me 'cause he never ask me for anything. I think for a while and then look at them. I sigh and said.

Yn:Okay I'm ready.

I said and their lips curled up into a smile.

Mr. Kim: Thank you thank you so much my dear!

Yn:But dad I don't want any hurry, ik you will understand me.

Mr. Kim:ok as you say!

After that we finish our breakfast and I went to my room. I was sitting on my bed thinking what is going to happen in my life. Well...I know that dad will always choose the best for me...but still!!!.... I was in my thoughts. When suddenly someone knock on my door.

Yn: pls come in!

I said and jungkook came in and smile at me I smile back.

Yn:Jungkook come sit!

I said and he sat beside me.

Yn:What happened??!!

Jungkook: why can't I come to my noona's room hm?

Yn:ah..it's not like that! But why so suddenly?

Then he asked suddenly.

Jungkook:Noona are you sure about your decision?

I smile at his behaviour that how much he care for me. I said while holding his both hands into mine.

Yn:Jungkook don't worry!.... Ik what am I doing and you know na that dad will never choose anything wrong for me..

Jungkook:Ik noona... but still you should think about that or I never interfer in your decision.

Yn: Jungkook I'll not take any wrong step hmm...

I said while caressing his hand. He smile and hug me as I hug him back.

Jungkook:I just wanna see you happy always.

I smile brightly while rubbing his back.

Jungkook:I love you!

Yn:aww...I love you too my kookie!

I said as we both giggle together.

Just then mom enter the room.

Mrs. Jeon:Ynie-- oh...I'm sorry to disturb your siblings time I'll come afterwards!

We both broke the hug after listening to her voice. She turn around to go but jungkook went to her and said.

Jungkook:mumma plz come!

He said and made her sit on the bed by hugging her shoulder. Jungkook also sat beside us.

Mrs. Jeon:Yn today evening we are going to meet with Kim family!

Yn:today?

Mrs. Jeon:yes! Actually when your dad inform them that you are agreed Mrs. Kim was so excited to meet you.

Yn:o-okay!

I become more nurvous that how will I meet them when I don't even know them. Then mom said while caressing my head.

Mrs. Jeon: Ynah... darling don't be nurvous they are so sweet they will treat you like their own daughter.

Yn:hmm...

I hum and hug her she rub my back.

Jungkook:yaah....I'm also here na!

I broke the hug and saw a Bunny with a cute pout then I said while spreading my arms.

Yn:come here idiot!

He giggle and also join us.

to be continued...

Do you like it?
Please support me with your votes and follows and don't hasitate to give suggestions in the comments.
BORAHAE BEARS 🐻💜