CHAPTER 7

At the university
Yn pov.

I was walking through the stairs while I was lost in my thoughts

Now how will I face him... It will be so awkward for us!

I was in my thoughts when I suddenly bumped into someone. My hands automatically went to his chest while his hands were on my waist. When I look up and there I saw 'him' standing very close to me. We were looking at each other's eyes without caring about the surroundings thanks to God that there was nobody. I was lost into his oceanic eyes....but then we heard someone's foot steps coming toward us so quickly seperate from each other and I started to Correct my hairs to avoid the awkwardness. And he started to look here and there. Then we saw some students coming while talking when they saw Pro. Kim they bowed to him.

Student 1: Good Morning Professor!

Student 2: Good Morning Professor!

Taehyung: Good Morning!

He nodded and they left.

Yn:a...a... G-good m-morning Pro-professor Kim!

I bowed.

Taehyung: Good morning and pls be careful while walking...

Yn: I'm really sorry for this I'll be careful next time.

Taehyung: hmm..

Then he left.
Ahh why it's always me?

Then went towards my class there I saw my bestie talking to a guy? I went towards them as soon as they notice me that guy went from there and Lisa looked at me awkwardly. Then I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

Yn: So... Who is he? What were you both talking hm?

Lisa: N-no one! He was just asking for notes!

I looked at her suspiciously and at last she sighed and said.

Lisa: Fine... He is my boyfriend!

Yn: What? Seriously? From when?

Lisa: It's b-been a w-week...

Yn: what? And you are telling me now?

Lisa: yaa b*tch calm down everyone is looking at us

Yn: what calm down? You are in a relationship from a f*cking week and you didn't even told me?

Lisa:I'm sorry... Actually I was not fully convinced with my feelings that is why I didn't told you.

Yn:hmmm..

Lisa: now let's go pro. Kim must be coming...

You nodded and then you both went to your seats. You talking with Lisa about her relationship when Taehyung entered the room. I feel so nervous being around him after the proposal. Then everyone stand up and said.

Students: Good morning Pro. Kim.

Taehyung: Good morning everyone pls sit..... So today's chapter is about...

Then he started teaching. I was so concentrated but suddenly he stopped.

Taehyung: Miss Lia... You have been gossiping with your friend since I entered the class. Now can you pls pay attention on the class?

Lia: Soorryy professor.

She said like a seductive b*tch. How dare she talking to my fiancè like this. W-what? What did I just said?
Oh God! I have become mad!

Then the class continued...

Time skip•

Taehyung:Okay class that's it for today! See you!

Everyone stand up and said.

Student:Thank you Professor!

After that we went to the cafeteria as it's still some time to start the next lecture.

Yn:Well Lisa! I'm so impressed. You have a great eye!

Lisa: And you have a great luck!

Yn: What do you mean?

Lisa: Come on Yn you are going to marry the most hot and handsome man of the university. You know he is the crush of half of the university.

You blush a little after she mentioned him but hide it.

Yn: Ah leave it! I have to tell you something?

Lisa: What is it?

Yn: He is taking me on a date today!

Lisa: What... really? That so sweet!

Taehyung: Miss Yn... can you come to my office pls?

He said out of nowhere.

Yn: oh sure Pro. Kim!

Then I went behind him.

to be continued...

Pls support me with your votes and follows.
If you will follow me I'll follow you back!
See you in next chapter!