chapter 2: meeting the human(rewritten)

Y/N POV

It has been a few months since I arrived at snowdin, i became well known in town, i also visit the king to have some tea time to time, i also got a job as a sentry like sans, and my sentry stations were at the RUINS, and hotland, during moving sentry stations i met Dr. Alphys, and she still stutters like usual but after hanging out with her alot, she no longer stutters when I talk to her, I also met somebody in the RUINS, it was an old lady we shared some jokes and puns and after awhile, I introduced her to sans and both of them got along instantly when sans made a bad pun, I also got a second job but it isn't important, but that's enough recap for now, because this is the day I met the human...

I was in my sentry station, doing nothing but sleep, just then i hear an alarm go off, indicating that its lunch, i then teleport, but not before checking the RUINS door, after checking i then teleport...

...

...

...

...

...

*CCRREEAAK*

Small time skip

Small time skip

I return to my sentry post with sans,

As i look around, i then notice footprints in the snow, indicating that something or someone has left the RUINS

Y/N: sans checkout the fence that paps
Made

Sans: why?

Y/N: just do it sans

Sans: alrighty then

Sans then disappears

I go to the door of the RUINS, and ask the lady from the other side of the door

Y/N: hey lady, are you there?

*No response*

Y/N: hey lady, can you hear me?

He then starts to hear sobbing, which surprises Y/N

???:*sobbing*

Y/N: hey are you ok lady?

She keeps sobbing

Y/N:'hmm I wonder what will cheer her up? Hmm oh I know!

Y/N: Hey lady I got a joke for ya : roses are red, violets are blue, if your parents told you your beautiful they are lying to you *Snickers*