first day

Roshyn stirred in her sleep as the soft sounds of the alarm rang. She covered her head with her pillow and groaned.

"What time is it?" the brunette mumbled.

"7:45," a voice, Marlene's spoke.

"Holy quidditch!" Roshyn jumped over and landed on her feet instantly.

"I slept so late!"

"There is still some waffles in the breakfast, I bet." Marlene said.

"Where are the others?"

"They had transfigurations. So they went to the class."

"Its the first day and I am late."

"Hurry up then!" before the word were heard, Roshyn sprinted to the bathroom and within five minutes she came out and started making her tie and hair.

She looked at the mirror once, and grabbed her satchel.

"Wish me luck," she said.

"For?"

"Mcgonagall dont give me detention."

"Sure."

Roshyn sprinted out off the common room and ran towards the classroom jumping over the stairs and past the students. As the brunette reached the class door, she inhaled and opened the door and all eyes were on her, she was late, by fifteen minutes.

"Good morning, professor," the brunette smiled.

"Ah! Miss Kleara, glad of you to join us," Mcgonagall remarked.

"Sorry. I slept in."

"That I can see. Now hurry up and take a seat."

Roshyn wlked in and scanned the classroom. There were only two seats left; one beside Remus and the other beside Damon. She didnt even think for a second and took a seat beside Remus, who inhaled deeply.

"Hi!" the brunette smiled at the boy who only smiled back at her.

Roshyn opened her satchel, taking out a parchment and her quill. She looked for the book and found she didnt bring it. She looked hopefully at Remus who had already kept his book in the middle of the desk.

The class went for the next hour or so but that didnt matter to Roshyn. She didnt listen to any of the topic Professor said except the detention James and Sirius got. The brunette doodled on the edge of her parchment, even tried to do on the book but stopped, when realised it was not her book. The bell rang, making her flinch a bit.

"I will mark your essays the next day. Everyone make sure to do it by then and you partners are you seat mates. Dismissed."

Roshyn looked at Remus who was stuffing his books in the bag.

"Uh when will you be free uh to do the essay?" Roshyn mumbled.

'Whenever you are," Remus replied.

"I have a free class after potions."

"Then after lunch?"

"Sounds good."

"See you then." Remus tried to walk out, but Roshyn was on his way.

"See you. Uh yeah I will move."

Roshyn tried to cross but both of them came in each others' ways as tried to walk.

"You know what?" Roshyn sighed and grabbed Remus' arms, making him steady and made way for him to walk.

'Thank you."

The brunette's cheeks hit up as she patted her hands together and ran towards the dungeon. She didn't want to be late for that class as well, but she was indeed late.

Walking through the dungeons, cold air brushed over her. She removed a strand of hair falling on her face as she lazily strolled over.

"Miss Kleara, you are late on the first day! Go and take your seat beside Mr. Lupin," Professor Slughorn said in his cheery voice.

Roshyn made her way to the boy who was already standing so that the brunette could pass and take her seat. She looked over him as he took the seat.

"Your first day of your last year is every special, Mr. Lupin," Roshyn grinned.

Remus rose his eyebrows, "How?"

"Two times I have been your partner. Isn't that special?"

"Yes. Uh it is," Remus rubbed the back of his neck.

Indeed this day is special for Remus. Every moment he gets to spent with the book shop girl is special for him. He opened the books and slided it towards Roshyn as he knew she didn't bring potions book as well. The brunette passed him a smile and noted down everything the professor said.

"Now, you will make an essay about the importance of prune juice and pearl dust. Off you go!"

"Another essay?" Roshyn groaned tugging her hair, causing Remus to chuckle.

"Dont worry. Its a duet project. I will be there to help you."

"Thank you, Remus"

"Then as we are meeting after lunch for transfiguration, we can do potions as well."

"Okay. Do you have any classes now?" Roshyn asked Remus as the duo walked out of the dungeon.

"No. You?"

"Me neither. So I will go and set up my shop."

Remus wanted to go with her, help her, spend some time with her. But he just couldn't ask her to let him come with her.

"Will you come with me? Maybe a little help? Or you can read the new books I discovered this time?"

Roshyn carried on, not noticing a faint smile on Remus' face. He was beyond happy that she asked him.

"Of course. I would love to come."

"Then hurry," Roshyn ran towards the empty room beside the library, the boy following behind.