•Hiccup•

Time Frame: Race to the Edge

Ages: Hiccup is 18, You are 18

Warnings: Swearing

Genre: Fluff

A/N: I can't think of titles for each chapter so some will be labelled, some will not.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Berk has been a normally quiet place since the end of the Berserkers war three years ago and Hiccup and the gang leaving for dragon's edge, so every time I hear high pitched squeals that can shatter glass, that signifies that the Dragon Riders have returned, probably for a short time.

Unfortunately for me, today was one of those days and I just happened to be near the group of girls who always scream once they see them.

RIP my eardrums.

I rolled my eyes at this group and just decided to go my own way, I wanted nothing to do with them,

"Ahhh, they're so hot." Another eye roll, "Especially Hiccup." I turned to look at them properly as they gossipped where they were,

"I heard him and Astrid broke up." Wait, seriously? "So he's single now~" I internally cringed at her tone and began to leave again when one sentence stopped me,

"I'm going to make him fall for me."

I obviously knew who said it, but I just wanted to confirm who she was referring to,

"What do you mean?" "I'm going to make Hiccup Haddock fall for me."

My jaw dropped open and soon became clenched because of the person who said it, It was Morgana.

She's Berk beauty, probably 3rd or 4th place, I have no idea who 1st or 2nd is, but I'm suspecting Astrid to be in one of those slots.

To Berk she was a beauty, to me she 'the slut.' Cool name, I know.

Reason being, she has managed to flirt and get almost every guy in Berk to shove himself into her and now Hiccup was next on her list.

Though I can only thank her as she was the reason I broke up with my classless boyfriend and came to realize my crush on Hiccup, but he was dating Astrid, so I forced them down.

But that doesn't make her any less of an annoying, proud, boyfriend stealing bitch.

And if she thinks that for some reason, I'm going to let her get to Hiccup, she's got another thing coming.

I got so furious at what she said and just walked away to anywhere, which is why I am now standing infront of Stoick's house.

That was a dumb move, cus I'm sure Hiccup and his friends just landed, so where else would they be, than the dragon academy?

I still went ahead and knocked on the door,

"Well, Good morning to you lass." "Good morning chief." "Please, I told you to call me Stoick." "Right."

I laughed nervously, Stoick had been like my father figure since my parents died in a dragon raid years before peace was restored, him and Gobber took care of me a lot, but Gobber was as dramatic as my mother so Stoick took the dad role.