♥Astrid♥ Jealous Little Viking

Time Frame: Riders of Berk

Age: She's 16, you're 15

Genre: Fluff
_______________________________________
Astrid Hofferson, beauty of Berk, was known to be prone to anger issues, said anger include getting pissed off, ranting, breaking stuff, punching, insulting, throwing her axe, etc, etc, but never was she known to be someone who gets jealous.

That was about to change, why? Heather had arrived. You'd think, 'so what?'. Heather had arrived, yes and she was getting awfully close with Berk's two best riders, Hiccup and Y/n. Now Heather being close to Hiccup didn't bother, oh no not at all, it was her clinging to Y/n that pissed her off.

"Hey y/n..." "Hi y/n..." "You're so funny, y/n."

These were just a tip of all the sentences Astrid had heard leave the raven haired girl towards her girlfriend and soon she was fed up with it.

"Hey darling." She said as she walked towards the h/c haired girl in the academy who was currently stroking hookfang, "Oh, hey Astrid, what's up?"

"I'm pissed off."

'That was very straightforward.' Y/n thought as she stared at Astrid, "May I know why?" "You were going to know why whether you asked or not." Y/n nodded, despite how rude she sounded, she knew it was just because of her current mood,

"Heather's flirting with you." A smile spread out on her face, a teasing tone taking over, "Astrid, are you jealous?"

The word sounded so foreign to her, she knew what it meant, but she never felt it before and even if she did feel it now, she was never going to admit she was, so she crossed her arms and looked away, "No." "Really? Cus you know it's not bad to be jea-" "I said I'm not jealous." Y/n quirked her brow at her, but decided to drop it, "If that's the case then why is Heather's flirting with me a huge concern to you?" "I'm worried you'll end up liking her."

Silence.

"I know it's dumb-" She was engulfed in a hug, "It's not dumb, especially if it bothers you to that extent, but I won't end up liking her, I can bet my life on it." "Let's not go around placing dangerous bets now shall we?" She said as she placed a light peck on Y/n's lips before walking away. There's nothing to be worried about, right?
_________________________________________
Weeks dragged on and Heather only clinged harder to Y/N, much to Astrid's annoyance, she was everywhere Y/n was, until one day:

The dragon riders had prepared for a tiny show off game and Heather quickly jumped at the opportunity to follow, "I'm riding with Y/n." The said girl's eyes widened as she processed it, "Oh, uhm...sure." She shot Astrid a sympathetic look.

Y/n helped Heather off her Winged Screamer (bear with me 😭) as the other dragon riders landed, Astrid visibly growling at the sight.

"Why don't we start? Y/n go first." Hiccup said, trying to get Y/n as far away from Heather as possible, "Okay then." She said as she got on her dragon and zoomed off,

"She's so pretty." Heather sighed dreamily and everyone's eyes widened and looked at Astrid who had started inching closer to her,when Y/n landed.

She brushed *cough cough* pushed past Heather and went to Y/n, "So what did you think?" She grabbed her waist, "I think you were perfect."

She smashed her lips against Y/n's and after a good few seconds, pulled back and looked at Heather, who was fuming, "You're cute when you're jealous." "I'm not." "sure...my jealous little Viking."
_________________________________________

Word Count: 616 words