A failed plan

Team RWBY, Qrow Branwen Oscar Pine, Auroras and Maria Calavera are seen standing outside of the gates to the Atlesian Military base on the island off the coast of Argus Yang Xiao Long puts her hands on the bars of the gate to speak to the guards
Yang: Come on! You didn't even hear us out!
Nubuck Guard 1: Our orders are clear: The Mistral-Atlas border is closed!
Nubuck Guard 2: Please!
Nubuck Guard 1: Have a good day!
Yang: But--
Both Nubuck Guards: A good day!!
Qrow: Hey, if you don't wanna believe that I'm friends with Ironwood
Both Nubuck Guards: General Ironwood!
Qrow: Yeah, General Ironwood, then fine. But look, we have Weiss Schnee with us and we're trying to get her home safely.
Weiss looks down with reluctance upon hearing Qrow say that. The two guards look to each other before turning their attention back to the group.
Both Nubuck Guards: Approach!
Weiss shares a look with Blake Belladonna. who just shrugs. Weiss then walks up to the gate and the two guards step up and bend down to inspect her. After a moment, both guards stand straight back up.
Both Nubuck Guards: Very well!
Guard Nubuck 2: You may speak with our commanding officer!
Guard Nubuck 1: We will fetch her at once!
The two guards turn around in sync, and chant "Hup hup hup" and "Atlas Atlas Atlas" as they run to get their superior.
Blake: They were... kind of--
Ruby: Super weird? Uh, yeah.
Kyoya: sounds about right too me
Maria: Hmm...
Oscar: What's wrong?
Maria: Well, I... may know this commanding officer...
Ruby: That's good, isn't it? If she's your friend, then maybe she'd be more willing to help us.
Maria: I wouldn't exactly call us... "friends".
Weiss: Acquaintances?
Maria: Not quite.
Tsubasa: Colleagues?
Maria: Warmer.
Hikaru: Enemies?
Maria: That's the one!
Oscar: Wait, what?
Maria: Oh, yes. I come through here about once every ten years to get my eyes checked up in Atlas. You bring outside cashews on one flight, and suddenly you're placed on the additional screening list for life!
Yu sighs: really
Qrow: You've gotta be kidding me...
Kyoya: ugh
Maria: Now, now, let's not give up hope yet Maybe she's dead!
Tsubasa: yes let's hold our hope that this woman is dead
Suddenly, the gates open up quickly, and the two guards return.
Guard 1: Introducing!
Guard 2: Special operative!
Both Nubuck Guards: Caroline Cordovin
a short-statured elderly woman around Maria's age wearing the standard Atlesian officer uniform walks up to them, Cordovin steps forward and glares at Maria.
Cordovin: Witch.
Maria: She-devil.
Cordovin: Hm. I've seen you've chosen larger contraband to smuggle this time.
Maria: Oh, Cordo. You know they say time changes people, but I see you've still got that stick right up your--
Hikaru: ok!
Ruby: H-hello! Miss, uh, Cordovin. My name is Ruby Rose, and I was wondering if you would hear us out about--
Cordovin: I've already heard what your other little friends had to say, Miss Rose. (she looks behind Ruby, noticing Jaune Arc Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren standing a little ways away behind the group) What are you doing back here?! I thought I told you to leave!
Nora: "tries to charge forward, only to be held back by Ren and Jaune" And I told you we wouldn't rest until you let us through!
Ren: "nervously smiling and waving" Nice to see you again as well!
Kyoya: is it me or they weirder than when we left
Cordovin: You civilians are clearly incapable of comprehending the importance of our mission here in Argus. So allow me to say this slowly, with smaller words: This base, that relay tower, the very safety of Argus are all gifts from the glorious Kingdom of Atlas! (a backdrop showing the Atlesian flag waves behind her) And it is my duty to uphold them, as only I have the wit and tenacity for such a task.
Guard Nubuck 1: Such wit!
Guard Nubuck 2: Such tenacity!
Maria: Or maybe Atlas just wanted to get you as far from the kingdom as possible.
Cordovin: "growls" You're just like the rest of these Argus ingrates! This city wouldn't even be here if it weren't for our Atlesian ancestors, and what do we get in return? The entire world is ready to put a knife to our throats!
Ruby: Please, we know your kingdom had nothing to do with the Fall of Beacon. We were there.
Kyoya: exactly weren't just there we fought
Hikaru: and lost more than we'd care to admit
Weiss: No one's happy about the Atlas borders or embargo, but I know General Ironwood is just worried. It's why we need to talk to--
Cordovin: The General is no coward! Atlas is strong. If all the kingdoms plan to make us their enemy, then so be it! Atlas will prevail!
Both Nubuck Guards: Atlas will prevail!
Yang: "unimpressed" Do you guys seriously have to do that?
Tsubasa: from the looks of it yeah
Yu: these guys are so weird
Cordovin: "sighs" If Miss Schnee has truly come to her senses and wishes to return to her family, then, of course, the Atlas military will escort her home. But the kingdom will not be responsible for her "friends" of... questionable character. "glances at Blake, Kyoya, Hikaru and Tsubasa specifically upon saying her last statement"
Weiss: "in a hostile tone" What's that supposed to mean?
Cordovin: It means we're done here.
The gates to the base are shown closing quickly, leaving the group outside once again.
Nora: Oh yeah? Well, your face looks... like a big dumb boot!
Kyoya: bitch
Hikaru: old bitch
Tsubasa: uh huh
Jaune: "deadpan" Way to show her, Nora...
Ruby, Blake and Yang look to Weiss.
Weiss: I don't...
Ruby: Weiss. I told you we wouldn't leave your side for a second. We'll find a way to Atlas. Together. "places a hand on Weiss' shoulder"
Weiss smiles and nods back at her friend. Qrow starts to walk away.
Ruby: So... where are we going now?
Nora: Yeah, what's the plan?
Qrow: "bitter" The plan? The plan just got shut on our face three times over. I'm going for a drink.
Ruby: "running over to her uncle" Uncle Qrow, I really think we should try and come up with something... "Qrow walks away before she could finish"....together.
Kyoya: don't worry Rubes I'm sure we can figure something out right
Jaune: Yeah..What's his problem? It's not your fault we can't go on.
Nora: If he's gonna be a jerk then we'll just come up with something without him. I mean, we've got Ozpin with us! He usually knows what to do.
Upon hearing this, Oscar looks down sadly, and they exchange looks
Ren: "noticing this" What is it?

They clearly told them everything

Back at Saphron's home, Jaune punches the wall, leaving a very large crack in it.
Ruby: Jaune!
Jaune: Everything we did was for nothing!
Blake: That's not true.
Nora: "angry" Really? Cuz it sure does sound like it.
Blake: I, um...
Ren: If Salem can't be killed, then how are we supposed to win this?
Everyone remains silent.
Jaune: "sarcastic" Wow... Great plan everyone!
Oscar: Look, none of this is great, we know. But we're not the bad guys here.
Jaune: "hostile" Are we sure about that?
Oscar: What?
Jaune: He's in your head, isn't he? Did you already know about this? "angrily walks over to Oscar"
Weiss: He didn't know any of it!
Jaune: "grabs Oscar and shoves him against the wall" How much longer c
an we even trust him?!

Yang: Jaune!

Kyoya: wow Jaune calm down Oscar didn't know

Jaune: How do we even know it's really him?! What if we have been talking to that liar this whole time?!

Ruby: Jaune!

Hikaru: calm down

Ruby angrily glares at Jaune, who glares back at her. He looks back over to Oscar, who is cowering in fear. Jaune, realizing what he has done, lets go of Oscar with an apologetic look on his face. Jaune then goes upstairs. A door can be heard opening and slamming shut.

Yang: Is he... gonna be okay?

Nora: I don't know! (gets up and leaves)

Ren: I think it would be best if we had some time to ourselves.
"leaves and heads upstairs as well"

Team RWBY, Auroras and Oscar remain in the living room.

Blake: Maybe we could all use some space.

Everyone stays silent. Oscar looks down sadly.

Kyoya: that seems like a very good idea I don't know abiut you but I'd really like to catch up on some sleep

Hikaru: now that is the first good idea I've heard all day

Yu yawns: ditto

Tsubasa just shrugs and follows them

Leaving team Rwby and Oscar in the living room

A little while later

Kyoya and Hikaru are just laying in bed together

Yang slams open the door

Kyoya: Yang what's going on

Yang: it's Oscar he's gone

Kyoya: what!

Hikaru: we've got to find him

Kyoya: absolutely

Yang nods and rushes out of the room

Kyoya opens the window and Hikaru gets on his back

They fly out of the window Kyoya of course closes the window using a focused bit of wind p
They see Tsubasa flying with yu on his back

Tsubasa: so I guess you heard too

Kyoya: up let's find him

All: right!

And that's a wrap

Next is the search for Oscar I know this chapter was weird and a bit lame but it needed to be done I assure you that the rest of them will be better o just wanted to get this out before I went to work