Chapter 7: Preparation

It was finally nighttime.

In the Hundingers lair, Mayor Humdinger and Harold were seen sitting on a sofa watching TV.

Mayor Humdinger: *groans* So when do you think he'll show up!? It's already night and we've been waiting for like hours here!

Harold: Patience is a virtue, uncle mayor. *sighs* Just wait for a little longer and he will arrive here in a short while. Maybe he's busy...

Mayor Humdinger: Fine, but ten more minutes. If he's really not coming then I guess I'll have no choice but to cancel the operation.

Harold: Since when this was YOUR operation, uncle? Everything was exactly planned by me, you know. So I'm the one who's gonna decide whether to abort this mission or not.

Mayor Humdinger: You-

Mayor Humdinger was then interrupted when the entrance door suddenly opened. Both of them then glanced at the door.

Harold's smirk widened, while Mayor Humdinger just gasped in surprise, as they both saw a cat with a purple villain suit on, which happened to be a familiar individual.

The cat then walked into their den.

Harold: Heh. It's been some time.

Mayor Humdinger: So it's you. The one Harold was talking about.

Harold: Yep, it's...The Copycat.

Copycat: Long time no see, my former villain squad. *grins*

The Copycat then looked at Mayor Humdinger.

The Copycat: Let me guess, you're the Foggy Boy...?

Mayor Humdinger: Hmph, well...at least it's a good thing that you remembered me.

Harold: Hey, what took you so long to get here?

Copycat: I went training in a private place of my own. It's quite some time since I last used my super abilities against those...*growls* pesky Mighty Pups. I need a little more power up if I wanted to take them down easily.

Harold: Training...?

Mayor Humdinger: Ain't kidding. I can tell that you're way stronger than you were before.

Copycat: More than just that. I also recruited a new acquaintance, and I'm pretty sure she'll come in handy for this mission.

The Copycat then snapped his paw, and a human 'bird' lady showed up behind him, with a bird costume on her head and a black suit.

Harold: Oh it's you. The bird lady.

???: It's Ladybird!! Just try to remember that!!

Harold: Don't worry, I won't.

Ever since that day when they tried to snatch the pups' meteor, Harold and The Ladybird both had beef against each other.

Harold: *looks at Ladybird* The last time we failed was all because YOU wanted all of that shiny meteor for yourself. Because of you, which led to the pups retrieving back their meteor from us!

Ladybird: *protest* ME!? YOU'RE the one that's been squabbling with me from that meteor that's on our hand back then!!

Mayor Humdinger: *interrupts* So anyway, what brings you here?

Ladybird: I heard that you guys wanted to raid over the city once again. And after receiving Copycat's offer I then decided to join in your baddie squad, just so that we can finally end those pups for good.

Harold: Good for you, but we plan to do this without you anyway.

Ladybird: *mad* What did you say-

Copycat: *groans* Alright guys, settle down for at least once and learn how to work together as a team. Plus I was the one who invited her in so that we'll have more reinforcements.