Chapter 1: Ship's Arrival

.

.

.

.

.

It was a peceaful outside where the Malto family were having a great time outside as they set out for a picnic. "Alright, I think I've already set up the table. What do you think Dot?" the father called as Dot went to place the stuff on the the picnic blanket. 

"Well, we still need to grab some things in the car. Mind getting them in the car?" Dot said as her husband nod. "You betcha!" he said as he went to go the car quickly, leaving Dot to fix up the stuff on the picnic blanket. 

As she was fixing the picnic blanket, a couple of footsteps were heard as Dot stop what she was doing and turn to see her children throwing a frisbee to each other. "Hey! Twitch catch!" the older brother called as Twitch caught the frisbee in the air. "Got it! Mo it's your turn!" Twitch said as she threw the frisbee at Mo who actually caught it. "Thanks!" Mo said as she got the frisbee. 

When she was about to throw the frisbee to the Terran sibling, someone took the frisbee away from her as Mo turn to see no than the other Terran sibling aka Thrash Malto. "Haha gotcha!" Thrash said as he took the frisbee away from Mo. 

"Hey Thrash! Give that back to me!" Mo called as Thrash ran with the frisbee while the others began to follow him. "Nah. I just wanna play with you guys." Thrash said as Mo tried to reach for the frisbee while Robby went to go climb on him.

"That's not a fair game." Robby said as Thrash gave him a cheeky smile. "If you want it, you have to get it from me." Thrash said until the frisbee was swoop up by Twitch. "Haha! Got it!" Twitch said as Thrash look at his sibling for taking the frisbee. 

"Hey Twitch! That was mine to call!" Thrash said as the Malto siblings look at her. "Oh come on, don't be a scrapbot, Thrash. Here Hashtag, this one for you!" Twitch called as she threw the frisbee at Hashtag. "Thanks!" she called as she grab the frisbee with one hand. "Alright! You ready, Jawbreaker?" Hashtag said as Jawbreaker felt a bit worried. 

What if he breaks it? 

Will his siblings get mad him for destroying a frisbee? 

Or will they hate him for it? 

Thoughts began to pour in his processor until Hashtag notice something wrong with him. 

"Jawbreaker! Are you alright? You look kinda down." Hashtag said as Jawbreaker look at his sibling. "W-well uh...........I-i don't know if I should say this.........." Jawbreaker said, putting his two digits against each other. "Well, what's Jawbreaker?" Mo said, walking towards the Terran. 

Jawbreaker turn to the small younger sibling with am almost sad look as he spoke out. "I-i don't know...........what if I break the frisbee? Will you guys hate if I broke it by accident with these big hands of mine?" Jawbreaker said as Mo look at him.

"Well, if you broke it, then it's alright. It's not like we're gonna hate you or anything. We could always play a new game like hide and seek or play tag!" Mo said, convincing the Terran that it's alright and that they could play another game which ease Jawbreaker. "Alright........if you say so......." Jawbreaker said as Mo smiled. "Let's go and play!" Mo said as she grab Jawbreaker's servo and pull him while waving at Hashtag to throw the frisbee.