Chapter 4: Captured

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile.

********

Y/n and the others were running on the grassy field to their escape as they ran to their freedom. N look Y/n, feeling like something is wrong about the situation earlier as if he felt like it wasn't right to do that and try to talk it out with those big bots. 

N began thinking while V notice that and spoke out. "Are you still thinking about the event earlier? We didn't have a choice and needed to survive." V stated, running next to N as she look at him. "But, we could have at least talk it out with them. Maybe they will listen to us and let them help us about our situation." N said as he turn to look at V. 

"Even if we could, they will send us off to those humans and use us as experiment just like what happened before!" V stated as N felt like reality just slap into him. 

N didn't think through and realize that but.............it didn't matter to him since he just wanted his friends to be safe and hopefully they could live peacefully and regain their memories.

"Even if it did happened............we still made it through here and I know that for a fact that Y/n lost her voice box just because she protected us from those bad people and got torture for days as well me to save that unknown person from getting torture by them." N said, backing his reason to V. 

Y/n, Uzi, and J heard this as they listen to their conversation. J and Uzi look over their shoulder to see N trying to reason with V while Y/n look forward, listening to their conversation. 

When V was about to retorted back at him, a sudden blast of lasers was heard as Y/n turn to see lasers were thrown at them. She quickly transform and use her spider-like appendages to grab the others before leaping away from the lasers that were thrown at them. Y/n held V and J in her arms while her appendage held onto N as she look at where the lasers are firing at.

She then saw a group of humans firing at them while some are headed their way towards them followed by those same big bots that tried to stop them from jumping off the cliff. Y/n put everyone down while she carry Uzi and motion them that they need to get moving before they catch up to them. 

They all comply and follow her as they all run to the other direction. "Scrap! They're always finding us!" J shouted as she look to the side to see them transform into vehicles. "Not to mention! They can transform into vehicles which they can keep up with us!" Uzi stated with sarcasm and gesture her hands in the air as they all ran. "Well.......now that you mention that, how do they transform into cars?" N asked as they all turn to him with a really look. 

N notice that they were looking at him as he sheepishly rub his neck. "Is that a bad timing?" N said as they all look at him. "Definitely." J, V, and Uzi stated, bluntly while Y/n just straight up look at him. 

N sheepishly smile at them until a sudden vroom was heard as they all turn to see a truck coming at them before transforming into that same big bot that was trying to stop them. "Ah scrap........!" Uzi stated as Y/n took out her knife blades and threw at the big bot.