Chapter 3: Corner Them

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip where a Chibi Y/n got a piggyback ride from Chibi N.

********

The three bots were running through the desert landscape as Y/n jump on one of rocks while holding J and V. Y/n look over at V to find N and Uzi's location which she did and try to locate them while J look bored from being carried. 

V check the area they're in and found N and Uzi's location as she show the location to Y/n. "Y/n, I've found their location. They're head by those rocks and the grassy area. We should take a shortcut from here and cross over those rocks. We'll be there in no time before those giant robots and humans come after us." V stated as Y/n nod her head and went off to the location of their friends. 

As they were running to their location, they finally reach their location as they landed on the grassy land near the trees. "Okay where in the hell are they?" J said as Y/n put them down and let them walk. "Well my scanner is telling me that they should be right here.....?" V stated as she place her hand on her hip before looking up the area that N and Uzi went. 

Y/n look around and scan the area as her spider appendages disappeared behind her while looking at the area. She look around and spotted a familiar hat hiding behind the tree as she motion J and V, signalling that she found N and Uzi hiding behind the tree. 

J and V turn to Y/n and notice N's hat slightly peeking from the side as J facepalm herself while V sigh at him. "N! We could see your fucking hat peeking out at the tree!" V shouted at him which made Y/n almost chuckle. 

N slowly peek out and saw you, V, and J as he slowly came out and nervously chuckle while Uzi came out with him as well as they both look at the three. "Was it obvious?" N asked as V and J roll their eye at him with a 'really' look while Y/n just tilt her head. 

Y/n then began walking towards them and ran with a hug as if she was going to lose them. N and Uzi were surprised by this, but, nonetheless slowly hug her back as Y/n hug them. 

In Y/n's mind, she felt that she was gonna lose them if they were captured by those humans and bots as N slowly pat her back, knowing that she was worried about them. "Y/n.....it's alright......me and Uzi were fine....nothing bad is going to happen to us." N said as they all broke the hug. 

Y/n look at him and shook no as she pat Uzi by the head as if they were children to her. "Y/n.....you do know that we're not little kids. We're teenagers." Uzi said as Y/n retrace her hand back and look at them. Y/n tilt her head while looking at them which made N smile a bit. 

Before N could say something, they all heard a whirring sound as they all turn their head to see a helicopter flying through the air and the sounds of cars' engines running as Y/n motion them that they need to leave right now. 

They all quickly went to the woods for safety precaution as they all ran for their life. "Ah........shit! Just where in the hell they find us?" J said almost angrily as they all ran through the forest. "Probably because they might have trace our energy signal and track us down with effort......" V stated as she ran with J and Y/n. Y/n, however, was looking over to see what's behind them as she look through her scanner hidden by her helmet. 

YANDERE! EARTHSPARK TRANSFORMERS X READER: The Unknown Botजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें