A beach day

Everyone was getting ready in their rooms. Well well well basically Jenna and Jungkook weren't ready yet so Everyone was waiting for them.

Jin : What's taking them so long? I can't even wait.

Eunwoo : Jin hyung is so unstable.

Jin : eunwoo I know I'm unstable but that's not my fault. If you wanna blame some then blame Jungkook.

He said nonchalantly.
Namjoon : that's it, I'll go check on them.

Yoongi : be careful, you'll break something.

Before he could reply Jenna and Jungkook came out.

Jimin : What was taking you both so long?

Namjoon : I always thought that Jimin was the only reckless person who takes time to get ready but now it's changed.

Jungkook : let me explain! The problem is this girl *points at Jenna* she took hours and hours for showering and doing her hairs, picking up her clothes, her makeup and all things.

Jenna : wh--

Jungkook : not only that she even took 30 minutes for searching her heels and then she hurt her toe finger by tripping over and I need to treat that wound.

Jenna : That's why we're late.

Everyone was looking at them with wtf look.

Taehyung : if everyone is done asking, shall we go?

AT JEJU-DO BEACH

Lisa : It's beautiful.

Jenna : not beautiful but crowdy. Ughh what are these people doing here?

Jimin : Jenna, stop complaining sweetie

She pouted.

Jennie : so shall we go and get changed?

She finally asked.

Jenna : Oh Jennie you talk rarely.

Jennie lowered her head.

Jisoo : I'm hungry!

Jin : me too!

Jenna : me three.

Jungkook looked at her with wtf expression.

After getting changed they all entered inside the cold refreshing water.

Jenna ;