Prologue

Note from author
I apologize for every mistake in text and story itself, as it's my first story ever. (It's a hommage to the first version of that story, I decided not to delete this beginning phrase)

It was a sunny day somewhere at the town by the ocean. All in all, every July here was like that: hot weather, crowds of young people, who spend all their free time on the beaches, trying to hook up girls or at least find any new friends. Of course, the streets were busy with tourists, some locals and loud noise of racing cars — no doubt it was the best season for various entertainment stuff.

* * *

However, someone is still sleeping, maybe he wanna skip all the fun or just doesn't care about it?

The one's name is Sam Railor. He is a guy about 179 cm tall, have dark brown tousled hair. If you look at him, you'll think he is kinda weak or thin at least. But don't judge book by its cover. Sam is quite a strong one. Well, what can I add here? He's a professional swordsman: he's been learning how to use katanas since he was 17 and had a success. Sam also enjoys music and plays the guitar like a pro, also he is fond of computer design. That's the reason why he chose to be a freelance 3D modeller: Day by day he was sitting in his cozy apartment, (which is a one-story cottage with plenty of space inside and a backyard.) creating lots of interesting projects and enjoying his life. However, nothing can last forever, something had to change. And, of course, no one could predict all the list of events, which happened next.

Sam's whole life was a pile of unexpected events: he lost his family when was 16 and had a really tough time for about 2 years, let's skip some details of his past for now, as it happened 10 years ago and now we are in the present, when Sam is 26 and sleeping in his bed.

It was Monday, but the guy decided to take a break: a week or two, because last few months of work were quite tensed ones. No orders, only relaxation: walks, meetings with friends and all that stuff.