Chapter 7. New target!

The phone rang, making Loona wake up immediately. She rubbed her eyes, yawned and looked at the display: it was Blitzo. In most situations she would just skip his call, but they were on mission. It meant that Blitzo could call for help. Anyway, wanted she that or not, Loona accepted the call.

Loona: Hey, anything happened?

Blitzo: Hello, Loony-Toony, listen, we are still on that goddamn mission. Moxxie has pissed himself about 9 times alread... Here goes, Millie! YEAH! Shoot him right at his... *shooting sounds*
Well, one client gave us a task... I guess you can handle it, so... *Explosion sound not so far from Blitzo*

Loona: Yes, I'll take care of that. Tell me who's the target.

Blitzo: I don't know, check the mailbox, love you, bye! NOW GET READY TO TASTE MY HUGE CO...*Call ended*

It wasn't Loona's style to take any tasks but it was a torture to sit at one placefor hours, so she stood up from the desk and moved to the "mailbox", which was a cardboard box on their office door.

A piece of paper with task was there:

"This asshole is quite a popular in his surroundings, name's Tony Balnard, he is the leader of his own bikers group. He is tall, broad-shouldered with short black hair. He has muscular body. Be careful with him, he's a real pervert and stupid bastard. *A few words about approximate location*
Money will be sent when target's cleared. Turn the page >"

She turned it and saw additional information which could make her task harder.

"This asshole himself is not a big problem, but his weapon is a real one. I have no clue how, but he got a weapon from Hell, which has cursed power in it, so that it can make more damage for people, or something like that, I don't know all the details about it."

Fine, looks like this order is specially for her. The part about his cursed weapon was not a big problem. She planned just to seduce him and then kill. Nothing hard.

Loona took her phone and a Grimoire, which was weaker copy of original Stolas' spell book. She also took a gun just in case. She put it into the backpack.

Using her book, she turned into her human form, conjured the portal spell and moved to the living realm. When the girl got there, she realised that there were no information about the target's exact location. She put her Grimoire to backpack as had no place to keep it. After that she took a deep sniff from the list and to her luck felt the target in about 11 kilometers from her. She started moving to the smell but after half an hour felt tired as she had already covered 3 kilometers. That wasn't the point. She stood on the pavement in order to catch a ride to the place. After a few attempts, one car stopped...