Chapter 8. Blade Master arrives at Party

Sam was driving along the road between two lines of houses. The area looked like his own one but with bigger buildings. He looked at navigator: 9 kilometers left. No traffic jams fortunately, about 15 minutes and he'd be at the place. The guy turned Gorillaz song from
"Demon Days" album called "O Green World" and was in his best mood when someone attracted his attention. It was a girl. She voted, Sam quickly understood, that she needed a pick up. He hoped she wasn't a prostitute. He stopped the car and rolled the car's window down.

Sam: Good evening, need a pick up?

Loona: Uhm... yea. But faster please, I'm fucking late.

She looked nervous, she must be really late for her appointment or smth. She got into the car and put her backpack nearby.

Sam: Where are we driving?

Loona: Just keep driving, ok? I'll tell you.

Sam: No problem, I'm driving to the party of my friend

Loona: A party? (Loona thought for a while: maybe this biker was on the party, which the guy was driving to)

Sam: Yes, are you going there too?

Loona: Uhm... yea. It's in about 8 kilometers out of here, right?

Sam took a look at navigator's display, she was right.

Sam: Yes, it is. Well, if we are going to the same party, maybe introduce to each other? I'm Sam, Sam Railor, and you?

She kept silent for a minute. "Well, I guess nothing bad happens if he learns my name."

Loona: It's Loona. With two "O"s

Sam: Fine, nice to meet you then *smiles*

Loona: Yes, you too.

Sam looked at the rearview mirror.

Loona was in her human form, which looked like a slim girl in her 20's. Her head was shaved from the right side, from the left side she had long light grey hair. Her right ear and right eyebrow were pierced and she had black lipstick and eyelids. Her eyes had red irises, wow, it's a rare color by the way. She was wearing a tattered grey, off-the-shoulder crop-top which was held up at the neckline by a series of crisscross spaghetti-straps that formed an inverted pentagram. She also wore fingerless black gloves. On her neck it was a balck choker. I couldn't see the lower part of her body as it was quite dark in the car.
Based on her whole appearance I could tell that she is a really goth teenager.
Anyway, I don't care, I hope we both will have a great time at that party.

The two kept silence during the whole way to the party.

Loona felt the smell becoming stronger as they were approaching the place. She thought, how lucky she was to catch that car.

Loona looked at the driver. He didn't notice that. She started examining his clothes. She felt surprised that Sam didn't wear black or at least dark clothes which all young people prefer to wear nowadays. Then she thought about the party, if by the chance they will let her inside, what's next? It would be hard to kill the target in the place full of people. Besides, she remembered about that Hellhounds party, it made her feeling upset. Sam noticed that and tried to figure out what's happened.

Sam: Hey, Loona, is anything wrong? You look sad.

Loona: That's not your deal. Just a personal problem. Just deliver me to the goddamn place

He figured it out she had problems communicating with people. Also she didn't trust him, it wasn't surprising for him as they had just met. Sam thought: She's right: it's not my deal at all.
After a few minutes the two finally got to the place. Both thought: Wow, this cottage is huge!

it was a two-story house with a rooftop seating area, a swimming pool, and plenty of space inside. Around the house grew trees, which were obviously looked after by the gardener. A beautiful minimalistic fence surrounded this area. Sam parked on the opposite side of the street and turned off the engine. Then they walked to the gate. He ranged the doorbell and Susan opened it. She was wearing a pink skirt with white top on her shoulders and white trainers.

Susan: Oh, Hi, Sam, it's been a long time, hasn't it? How are you doing? Oh, who's that pretty girl with you? A girlfriend I guess, nice to meet you, I'm Susan!

Loona: Loona... Sam is just a friend, yea, he drove me.

Susan: Fine! I got you. I have to go. Have a good night, guys!

She winked us and went inside the house, leaving them alone.

Susan reminded Loona of Bee, who was a friendly and opened person, Loona quickly figured out that Susan was arranging this party, so resemblance became even stronger. Anyway, this girl seemed to be a good person, so it didn't bother her.

Loona: You haven't seen her for a long time? Was she your classmate or something?

Sam: Exactly, we studied together. Now I don't communicate with any of them, except several people. Don't worry, I'm sure they will like you.

Loona: Huh, like I need it. Anyway, thank you for picking me up.

Sam: My pleasure. Well, let's move inside and have fun like Susan bequeathed

Loona: As you say.

They closed the gate and headed to the house, from where music was playing loudly. Sam looked around and saw some animal shaped bushes, several garden figures and edge of the pool, which was behind the house. The party had just begun and Sam was ready to have the time of his life!