Chapter 17. Flow of emotions!

Sam was shocked to the core. Loona, a girl he met by a chance, who seemed to have problems with communication and trust, was now asking his forgiveness and crying... But for what? What did she do wrong? Why was she asking his forgiveness? Was that because she just told everything she had inside? Was she now crying because she just told him the truth? Sam didn't blame her at all, he understood and forgave Loona right after their "argument"
His heart soaked strongly and he felt guilty for making her cry...

Sam: Loona... I...

Loona: ... (She kept sobbing)

Sam: Loona...

Loona: ... (She couldn't help but still was sitting on the floor, crying)

Sam knew that feeling, he clearly understood what Loona had inside. He knew words wouldn't help, he needed something better. An idea came to his head like a lightning bolt!

* * *

Sam came closer to Loona. Closer, closer... Step by step... He then squatted and...

Loona: Sam!

Sam embraced Loona, making her to stop crying. She blushed...

Sam: Don't worry. I don't blame you, I never did... I'm not angry at you and I never was... I know, what are you feeling like...

Loona: S-Sam... y-you... But I did...

Sam: It's ok, I'm absolutely good with it, you just told me what you felt... Is that wrong?

Loona: But, but...

Sam: L-Listen (Sam's voice started to falter, his eyes almost started watering) I... I... know how you feel, I... I just can't... can't see anyone going through this... (His voice broke) I went through all... all of that... I... I... (he was speechless, tears ran down his cheeks. Old memories burst inside after lots of years hiding them...)

Loona: Sam... what... do you mean?

Sam: ...

She heard his quiet sobbing... He looked absolutely broken... What was going on inside his soul?

Sam gasped as he felt... Loona embraced him back.

Two souls, from different worlds figuratively and literally felt the same at that moment... They both felt sorrow and pain inside, they both wanted to understand each other better... Both of them had their life broken years ago... They understood each other without any words or explanations, they felt each other's grief...
Their emotions released at that warm and most supportive embrace ever...

They sat like that for an hour, sun had already gone. It was dark in the room, when they finally put themselves together (more or less)

Sam: Am I a whiner? (Sam smiled briefly) Men don't have to act like that, do they? (Smiled again)

Loona: Shut up... (Loona told that from her heart, she smiled as last tears went down her face)

Sam: Are you okay, Loona?

Loona: I feel better, really, thank you, Sam

Those words made him relieved, he rubbed his eyes and stood up, helped Loona to stand up as well and said:

Sam: Let me show you something.

She looked at his eyes, they were pink from tears but looked calm now. "He has beautiful eyes" -she thought.