Kiss

"Sir, here is her picture."
With dark eyes, Ahmed Sheikh picks the picture.

"What is her connection with Sheheyar Haider?" he asked with a dark voice.

" Sir we are not able to find that. She is not his relative or a distant friend."

"Huhn, I see," a sinister smile formed on his lips

" I want her. I want her at any cost."

Amna pov'

My day went so bad first because of Irtaza and second because Hoor didn't come today. I tried to call her but God this girl didn't pick up my damn call. At least she should inform me through text.

My phone beeps with a devil message
" Will be there in 10 mins."

Ahh ya Allah! Why did bhai do this with me now I have to go everywhere with him.

With a bored look, Amna picked up her stuff and left towards the gate. She was walking with her headphones on when a hand grabbed hers, She turned around and saw a boy with a playful smirk, and a tattoo on one side of his face.

She tried to take her hand out of his grip but he didn't budge.

" LEAVE MY HAND!!" she said boldly glaring at him but instead of leaving her he tugged her closer making her gasp. Her eyes looked around and saw a bunch of guys laughing loudly at them.

" LET GO, YOU MORON, or I'll call security ", She warned him with a stern voice and tugged at her wrist harshly but he still didn't let go.

With amusement in his eyes, he took a step toward her covering their distance. His other hand moved to her face but before he could touch her he was on the floor holding his jaw.

"SHE SAID HANDS OFF!! SO HANDS OFF.YOU BASTARD."
Came the roaring voice of Irtaza.

Amna started at his back bewildered. Irtaza moved towards him and started punching him badly. The boy hissed, his mouth covered with blood, and none of the boys dared to help him in front of the raging monster.

" STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!", with a last punch he leave him and moved towards her with predatory steps.

Amna's breath hitched by looking at the dark look in his eyes and his bloody knuckles.

She involuntarily took a step back but Irtaza grabbed her hand firmly and with long steps he moved to the car.

He opened the passenger seat pushed her in and slammed the door. He took his seat and roared the engine to life.

He was driving madly at full speed. Amna gulped looking at his bloody knuckles. She took a handkerchief from her bag and gently tried to hold his hand which was on steering.

But before she held it he slapped her hand harshly. She turned to look at him but he stopped the car with a screeching sound in a deserted area.

Irtaza comes out of the car towards her side. In an instant, he opened the door, yanked her out of the car, closed the door shut, and slammed her body on the door making her wince in pain.

Amna was scared out of her wits at his lunatic behavior.

"What's wrong with...." he didn't let her complete her sentence when he smashed his lips on hers in a punishing kiss.

Hey, please follow me on Instagram for amazing edits
Mydreamworld2275