𝟎𝟐𝟗. 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞

𝕽ushed hands, soft touches and hungry kisses lead her down on her bed, her dress coming off in an instant.

She feels sublime, she feels unnerved, she feels awakened, alive and everything between the lines of so so enthralled.

It's like she's been put under a spell by the sensation of his lips on hers, his lips touching and kissing and caressing and worshipping her skin like she is all he's ever known.

Oh, how she wishes that were true.

His mouth is soft against her skin, a coaxed melody escaping her lips as his lips trail down to her shoulder, nipping and touching and cherishing the taste of her warm body.

She's quick to bully that shirt off his head, a laugh sounding from his throat when she pokes his ribs for the millionth time so that she can just touch and feel him on top of her.

"I know I don't say it enough but . . . .", he places a sloppy kiss by the corner of her mouth, her fingers dancing over the skin of his back arising goosebumps as they trail down.

"You're so fucking gorgeous".

Her breath gets caught in her throat at the intensity in his voice, at the way he whispers the words so loud against her cheek as if the relief of being parted with them could never have felt better.

June hums bringing her hand up to the nape of his neck, brushing his soft hair as she tilts her head back to accommodate his lips against her neck.

"You're already in bed with me, there's no need for flattery, Jack".

With a scoff, he pulls back to look at her, really look at her and his face drops when he realises she's serious.

"June", he frowns shaking his head at the idea of her thinking she's not beautiful to him.

Is that what he's been like to her? That cruel? That dishonest?

"You are gorgeous. You're beautiful, genuinely and I'm so so fucking sorry I've made you feel otherwise. You're . . .", he gulps tucking her hair behind her ear, his touch once again throwing her off course, "you're my favourite person to spend time with. You're stunning and fun, and . . . so so amazing".

She's scared to blink in fear of such an innocent action completely disintegrating the moment, bringing her back to a different reality — a tortuous one.