Chapter 2

𝑲𝒂𝒎𝒓𝒚𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽,

I felt water being splashed on my face and I quickly pulled my blanket over my face then sat up. "What the fuck..."

I heard high pitch giggles. That failed aborted rat poured water on my face. I wiped my face then stared at my little sister who was laughing her head off.

"Shit ain't funny."

"And is!" She cracked up laughing harder. "You're all wet Kamryn!"

Sometimes I have to remember that after all she's just an 8 year old kid.

This time I didn't remember.

"Duh cause you poured water all over me, you got my hair wet and everything, what is wrong witchu! You not supposed to even be in my room, it's seven o'clock on a fucking Saturday Talia, bro. Ion even got time to lecture you, don't do that shit again cause if I did that to you, you'd cry." I ranted.

She poked her bottom lip out and it quivered before she broke out crying and left the room.

I sighed. Don't pour water on my face then.

Y'all i'm not hard on her, why is she pouring water on my face and giggling as if I made a joke? She messed up my mood already and it's not even 10 o'clock.

I groaned walking into the bathroom to freshen up and then I went to go check on this cry baby.

"Lia?" I called out going in her room and she was sat hunched in a ball on her bed still crying. "You still upset over that? I didn't even yell, I just told you facts sis"

"Shut up" she bawled out.

That's why you gon stay there crying.

"You hungry?" I tilted my head and she nodded still without lifting her head up. "Where's pop?"

"He went to find mama like 10 minutes ago" she said lifting her head up and her eyes were blood shot red from crying, I instantly felt bad.

"Why you crying so hard Lia, just don't pour water on me again." I sat down wrapping my arms around her then she broke down crying again.

"I'm crying be-be-be-be—B-be-be, english child" I snapped.

"Because I miss my mommy and she didn't come back home yesterday. I want her back and she left me. She doesn't love anymore and you're mad at me, you don't love me anymore" she spilled out.

I furrowed my brows instantly "I still love you, mom still loves you. Her and pop going through sum shit right now but it'll all play out. Just cause you piss me off everyday don't mean ion love you, you're my heart. Stop allat crying"

Talia wiped her tears away then hugged me back still sniffing. I rubbed her back comfortingly, I haven't been thinking about my parents situation because either way i'm at school or locked in my room minding my business. Therefore I haven't noticed the effect of mom being gone.

But my little sister is always engaging and talking to them, with mom not here she don't really have any female figure to talk to in the house because she finds me mean.

My 'meaness' made her feel as if I didn't love her anymore, from now on imma try my best to be a nicer big sister.

We went downstairs and I prepared some bacon and pancakes with syrup for breakfast.