CHAPTER II

Tuesday had already come in, Cinderella got up extremely early this time and made sure she looked as classy as possible. She was wearing a long blonde braid and a floaty white dress that used to belong to her mother.

First impressions were quite important and she wanted her boss to see how professional she was. It was 8am by the time she had left the house, just about time. Thankfully Sukuna didn't live too far away so she could walk. After about 10 minutes she had finally reached her destination.
"Wow"
she whispered. Sukuna house was huge, humongous even. It was all painted in white with a touch of golden. The beams were classic just like the ones in Roman or Ancient Greek times and his pool was big enough to fit the town's entire population.
She nervously walked the stairs leading to the front door, as she knocked she heard footsteps coming towards her.

As the door opened, a tall and rather jacked man faced her.
She didn't expect him to look so.....good? Saying she didn't find him attractive would be a lie.
Before she got too lost in hee thoughts, Sukunas deep voice interrupted her.
- "Listen here, I don't wanna have to speak to a peasant for too long so I'll just make it clear, clean my house and don't cause too much trouble am I clear?" He shouted.
-"Y-yes" Cindy stuttered.
She slowly walked towards the living room and started sweeping. She couldn't help but stare at her boss, his peach spikey hair covered blew in the wind and his being arms were touching his neck.

Suddenly, he looked at her, she looked away flustered. As she tried to look back at him, she realised he was still looking at him. Her face instantly became red like a tomato. After 3 hours of cleaning her shift was finally done, and it was time for her to get the paycheque that Sukuna has promised her.

As he handed her the envelope he said "As my servant I can do what's I want with you right..?"
She started stuttering once again "I-I.."
Sukuna started laughing, "I was just playing, now get the fuck out my house will ya...?"
She left without saying anything, why would he say that though...did he want to hurt her..? And...why was she into him...she had so many questions. Once she was back home she jumped to her bed and took a long nap....just 2 months left of being this man's maid and she would be able to afford her own home.