Chapter 3

By the evening Sirius had reached the Black Diamond Pack. Upon reaching, he was received by the Beta and Gamma of the pack.

"Welcome to our pack Mr Sirius I'm Beta Winston and this is Gamma Liam. " Winston stretched his hand introducing him and his Gamma.

"It's pleasure to meet you Winston and pleas just Sirius is good." He smiled shaking Winston's hand.

"The pleasure is all ours sir. We are really thrilled to finally meet you, we had heard many things about you and knowing you had achieved all at an young age.. it's really remarkable sir" Liam praised him excitingly stretching his hand towards Sirius.

Sirius slightly blushed and shook his hand. Soon the other doctors too introduced themselves who are going to work under him for some days.

Once the introductions were done he was taken to the room which was allotted to him by the Alpha. As soon as he reached the room he put down his things and called for a meeting with doctors and Alpha.

"Apologies sir, I'm afraid that our Alpha Leo had to run some important errands and asked for your apology for not receiving you and he may not attend the meeting too. But I'll be here to assist you if you need any help" Winston informed clearly.

"It's ok Winston, we'll carryon for now hope I'll get to meet your Alpha tomorrow." With this words everyone made their way to the medical center. 

later at the meeting Sirius had explained everything about how to use the medicine, how often the checkups should go on, how the medicine effects and all. Even though Sirius was not as experienced as them , they just obeyed and listened to him very carefully. It was as if they were all in his trance. At last after a few hours the meeting came to an end and Sirius was pleased at their co-operation. Not only him even Winston and  Liam was surprised at the doctor's behavior as they never liked to work with each other but with Sirius they were obeying like little puppies. 

At 5 past midnight everyone headed to their homes. Winston and Liam walked Sirius to his room. 

"Ok Sirius, I'll take my leave now. Liam's room is just past yours so if you need anything don't hesitate to ask him. " Winston explained to Sirius as they reached the guest house. 

"Liam, take good care of our guest " he ordered as he made his way back to his home.

"Yes sir" Liam replied and guided Sirius to his room.

THE NEXT MORNING

Sirius was busily working with the patients. The doctors were also were working according to his guidance. It was all very busy in medical center. Liam was told to control the crowd and guide them according to emergency so that it doesn't become a mess while treating. Everything was going on just as Sirius wants to.

On the other hand Alpha Leo had started to visit Sirius. On the whole way Winston was nothing but praising Sirius that how successfully working with the doctors at medical center. To say the truth even Leo was surprised to know that his doctors were working fine with Sirius. He was already impressed on Sirius after listening how he fought for the other packs too and how kind he was to care about the packs who are purely their enemies. This all just invaded his curiousness on Sirius. In fact it was Leo who had requested the Sirius's Alpha to send him for treating his people so that he could get to meet Sirius. 

After reaching the place Leo got out of his car excitedly to meet him but as soon as he saw him... he froze in his place. 'Vin' was the only word he could make out at that time. 

"What ? no sir, you are mistaken. He is not vin , he is Dr. Sirius. " gamma tried to correct his alpha. 

'No no no no .. it can't be him. This can't be happening!' Leo mumbled to himself and started running towards the woods.