Chapter 2 ~Torture

Pic to the side of Alexander

Chapter 2

I groaned at the sound of my alarm clock stupid loud riniging I metally cursed and threw it across the room. After lazing around for 5 minutes I finally rolled out of bed and sluggishly made my way to the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and looked at myslef in the mirror. The girl I was looking at had dull lifeless silver eyes and black hair. Most of this I get from my mom, I guess my dad and I have the same face. I wouldn't know I've never met him. Turning away from my apperence I turned on the nozel and hopped into shower.

Once I was finished I wrapped a towel around myself and walked into my room toward my closet. I wore a red sweatshirt that has the word NERD in white letter, dark color skinny jeans with white converse. I grabbed my school bag and put on my glasses. I would wear contacts but they irritate my eyes too much. I walked in to the kitchen grabbed some yogurt and left my house. The school wasn't that far from my house so that was a good thing whenever I was running a little late. I saw the school building coming up and quickly finished my yogurt.

I walked through the noisy parking lot speeding towards the front doors. I found my locker but I aslo found the schools bad boy leaning on it with a cocky smirk plasterd on his face. I sighed even though I wanted to squeal like a kid on Christmas, I kept my face void of any emotions.

Girls started to giggle and fix their clothes and hair to get his attention. I rolled my eyes at their stupidity. He paid no mind to them eyes remained on me. Does this guy have a staring problem? When the girls noticed his eyes were not on them and on me. Whispers and glares were thrown my way. I rolled my eyes at them. I slowly approached him. "Your in front of my locker." I spoke nicely. He didn't say anything and just moved aside I could tell his face was clouded with shock. I opened my locker grabbed my books and ignored him. I went around him and walked swiftly to class. I took my seat in the back and looked out the 

I listened to the sound of the students coming in class. My eyes landed on Alexander with Brittany clinging to his arm. I was instantly hit with jealousy, but was releived when he shook her off of him and scanned the room for an empty seat.

I swear my heart dropped in my stomach when I noticed the only empty seat was next to me. With him sitting so close to me I won't be able to concentrate at all.

My heartbeat sped as Alexander walked towards to the seat and sat down. The entire class period I kept my eyes forward not sparing him a single glance.

--------------------------------------------

Comment & Vote & Follow

             °•~DW~•°