Chapter 6~ His House

Chapter 6

When I woke up I was in what looked like a boys room. The walls were a dark gray and had a lot of band stuff covering It. Fear spiked through me as I scanned the room looking for something a little familiar but coming up with nothing.

I threw the covers off of me. I was grateful to see that I still had my clothes on. I slipped out of the bed and started looking for my shoes.

A certain picture catches my eye. Its a picture of Alexander. My eyes widened when I realized I was In his house. I quickly found my shoes and exited the room.

I found the staircase, while walking I heard voices from what I assumed was the kitchen. Leaning up against the while trying not to be seen. I sometimes wish I wasnt so nosey.

"So what happened?" a voice speaks.

"I dont know one minute I ask her on a date next thing I know she's on the ground." A deep voice that I recognize is Alexander's speaks.

"She looked really sick I hope that she's okay." I decided to make my prescense known. I cleared my throat rather loudly. Both of their heads snapped to me.

"Uh hi." I spoke quietly then blushed at how shaky my voice sounded.  L

"Good Morning,I'm Alexander's Dad." He chirped.

I took a minute to really look at him I noticed he looked a lot older than Alexander but they had the same eyes and hair. I noticed I was staring and didn't hear a word he said. I blushed and quickly apologized. I realized that I probably looked like a train reck. I attempted to subtly fix my hair. A gesture I'm sure didn't go unnoticed by neither of them.

"I am so sorry could you please repeat yourself?" He chuckled and waved his hand dismissively

"That's okay I asked If you were hungry." That reminds me where is my phone? I spot my on the counter next to Alexander's Dad

"No im sorry but I have to go home." I said apologetically.

"Okay. Im sure Alexander can give you a ride home." Alexander looked at me curiously as If he wanted to ask why I was leaving In a rush but thought better of it and kept his mouth shut. I mentally thanked him.

"No I'm fine, but thanks for the offer." I rushed out. "I'll see you around Alexander." I yelled back before I closed the door.

I really needed a coffee right now. I spotted a place named Charlie's, I quickly went inside. It was warm and cozy inside with an old school theme.
I smiled slightly at the old couples in love wondering If one day my life would be like that.

Noticing I was still standing smiling like a creepy person I took a seat towards the back of the shop and dialed the cab number. "This Is Florida cab services How can I help you?"

"Yes can I get a cab from Charlie's coffee shop to Brooklyn NewYork Hospital?"

----------------------------------------------
Comment & Vote & Follow

                 °•~DW~•°