Coliseum - kiryu!

SORRYY I'm not good at writing fighting scenes!! Fem reader btw
Takes place in kiwami
—————🐉-—————————————————
Kiryu pov
The florest of Sai took me to a platform at the very top of the coliseum, in the arena stood a man towering over a hooded person. The hooded person dashed at the towering man, one swift side kick to his liver and head. The man staggered back, he went for a round house kick to the persons body but it was blocked, the hooded fighter spun around and back kicked the man's face effectively knocking him out.
"That's rad."
I complimented in awe.
The hooded fighters hands went of to the hood and pulled it back, (h/l) (h/c) ascended down.
A woman?
She looked like she was an idol.
The light made her toned body luster, sweat dribbled down her cheek, as cheers erupted even louder. The woman smiled brightly, waving her hand and blowing kisses to the audience. The cage opened and she walked out.
"Who is she?"
I questioned.
"Her name is (Y/n), quite a beast huh? She started fighting a week ago and took over the arena by storm."
The Florest of Sai complimented.
I nodded my head taking note.
"You think you can beat her? She's the finalist."
The Florest swiveled around and I followed.
"Mhm."
I hummed.
(Y/n) pov
"Now all I have to do watch the money flow in." I snickered happily, imagining myself literally just swimming in it. I wonder who will be the final person I fight, more fodder. The florest of sai approached me.
"Great work out there, one more fight. Then you can cash in."
"Thank you!"
I bowed my head and smiled softly.
Not even 5 minutes after that I was called into the ring.
I stepped into the caged, overwhelmed by the bright lights. In front of me I saw a beautifully built man, he had a handsome face. He's fine!
My cheeks turned pink and he seemed to notice that. I jumped to get the blood pumping, a wide smile traced my lips. Excitement radiating from my smile.
Kiryu pov.
She was much prettier close up, her body was toned. Her chest was not that big but her wide hips made up for that. Once she noticed me her cheeks turned... pink. She started to jump, the impact made the floor vibrate, excitement and anticipation radiated from her body language. A soft smirk creeped on my face. I got into my signature, I glanced at the the flatscreen at the top of the cage, (Y/n) (L/n) huh?
(Y/n) pov
I stared up at the TVs above the cage, Kazuma Kiryu? Even his name is attractive! Wait... Kazuma Kiryu. Isn't he the dragon of Dojima?
That's crazy! I'm fighting the dragon of Dojima? Ahhh! How exciting!
"Let's get started, huh?"
I bounced on the balls of my feet, as he stayed flat footed. Im guessing he doesn't kick much.
I encroached closer, inch by inch the distance closed between us. I jabbed his face followed by an uppercut and all he did was wince.... Seriously? What has he been eating?

I skipped forward with a double round house, I hit his body but he managed to block his face.
I scowled, he started to rain punches. I covered my face and held my leg up, which made me prone to lose balance. He kicked my open side with a heavy round house. Fuckk that hurt..
I staggered back, i side kicked forward. Right in his face, I kept my foot up and formed it into a hook, slapping him. I drawed my foot down and dragged him with me. He hit the floor with a thud, I quickly straddled him but be broke out.

I skipped back, he rushed forward. He faked a jab but then uppercut my stomach. I folded up, then stood up straight. I went for a stab, he quickstepped to the right and uppercut cut me straight to my chin. Making me fly backwards.

"I didn't expect any less from the dragon of Dojima." I complimented.
He hummed in response.
He rushed me, quick combos. He quickly overwhelmed me with his fists. I blocked until he broke my cover. Fists hit my face and body, I brought my arms under and then out. Expelling his fists. I backed up and he rushed me once again as soon he was in my reach, I executed a spinning hook slapping him down.
He staggered back. I ran at him to do a skipping round house.

Black.

I woke up, my head spinning.
"Ugh, what the hell happened..."
I held my head and sat up, I glanced around the room that looked like an infirmary.
A really cute nurse walked in.
"You lost by the way."
"I know that much."
"Anyways, how are you feeling?"
"I feel fine, thank you."
I bowed my head gently.
"Did Kiryu leave?"
I ask, a cheesy grin on my face.
"Umm, I think he's on his way out."
"Oh shit! Thank you for your help!"
I shook off the cables that were attached to me and dashed out the door. I ran past competitors who stared with confused eyes then Kiryu about to walk out two large doors.
"Wait, Kiryu!"
I panted, trying to catch my breathe.
"What?"
"Do you... wanna go out with me?"
I stared in anticipation, my heart beating out my chest.
"Sure, why not."
"Great! What's your email?"
I hand him my phone for him to put in his email. A couple clicks later, he hands me my phone.
"I'll call you later."
He puts up a hand and waved back to me. I blush like an idiot. Ahh he's so fine!!
————————🐉———————————————
Lemme know if you want a part 2