Part 2

The next day when I went to college, I saw him standing in front of my class. It looked like he was waiting for someone and turned out that someone was none other than me.

He asked me,"What's your name?"

"Ellen", I replied.

"Such a beautiful name. I'm Atlas, meaning enduring. Thank you so much for helping me yesterday."

"It was nothing"

"Can we grab a coffee later if you don't mind ?" Atlas asked me hesitantly.

"Maybe some other time. My mother won't agree actually today."
He smiled and said, "Haha its okay. Let me know when It's convenient for you. I can wait."

A few days later I went to the college library. I was finding a book on astrophysics. I found it but it was too high on the shelve. I was trying to get that book. Suddenly I felt someone behind me helping me to get the book. I looked back and it was none other than Atlas. He looked at me. He was standing so close to me that my heart started beating so fast. I couldn't breath. I fainted.
When I opened my eyes, I was in the college infirmary. Erica was in front of me and she asked me how all these happened and if I'm alright.
I asked her how did I come here.
"Atlas brought you here. You fainted. Will you tell me now what's going on between you two and how all these happened?"
I told her everything that happened in the library. She was like, "Ohhhooo I think he likes you. He seemed very worried when he brought you here.  He had classes so he had to go but he wanted to see you when you wake up."
I said, "I can't see him. I'm so embarrassed. Let's go home today."
Erica and I started for home. While going home, Erica was telling me that she made a boyfriend who was one of the most hottest guys of our college. Surprisingly they both had crush on each other but he approached her first.