Part 4

After a few days, a camping was planned by our section at the hills. I have always loved hills. So I was excited about our trip. I couldn’t sleep at the night before the tour day. As always I fell asleep a few hours before our trip. When i woke up it was already past 9 am. Our bus was supposed to leave at 9.30. I rushed to our college. I was already late, all the seats of the bus was filled except the one next to Atlas's. Erica was sitting with  Trevor. So I had to sat next to Altas. 
"Hey Ms Sleepy, guess you woke up late again", Atlas said to me.
"Yes actually"
'It's okay I kept this seat for you. If you came before me, you might not have sit with me."
I chuckled.

He took out his earphone and gave me one side of it. He played Taylor swift's playlist. I fell asleep while listening to the songs. When i opened my eyes, I found myself sleeping on his shoulder . It was peaceful. My heart was beating fast but this time it was different.
I woke up and said "I'm sorry, I didn't intentionally slept on your shoulder. I actually didn't even realize when i fell asleep."

"Hey, its alright. Don't overthink"

We reached our destination and set up our camps. Erica and I shared the same tent. Our camping site was so beautiful. The clouds from up the hills looked really pleasing. Atlas came to me and said, "If you can, come at the peak in the afternoon. The peak has the best view. We can see the clouds together."
"Okay"

I went to Atlas.
"I was waiting for you. I wanted to enjoy this beautiful view from up here in the sky with you Ellen."

"And I'm here now. What do we do next?"
"We can ummm... talk. Talk about our lives."
We were chatting while enjoying the prettiest view. Suddenly all the clouds got dark but we were so submerged in talking that we didn’t even notice that. Suddenly water drops started falling on the earth. The pitter patter sound of rain, the gloomy environment the rain had created was incredibly beautiful. The rainfall and we together, it was something else. I was literally having the best moment of my life.
Atlas looked at me saying" The more I look at you, you are beautiful, beautiful than these everything around us. Ellen, will you be my valentine?"

I nodded saying yes.

He took out a box from his drenched pant pocket and took out the necklace from it. He put the necklace on my neck removing my hair from my back.
He pulled me towards him closing the gap between us saying, "You're mine," and put his lips onto my lips. It was like the fake scenerios I created in my mind came true.
The smell of earth and sound of rain drops, the beautiful gloomy weather, the hills, clouds and us, it was all euphoric.