Chapter 43 • What Happens At The Drive-In With Judas

(A/n: lady gaga said it best! And I am in love with Judas ❤️)

"Demetri!"

"WHAT?!"

"YOU FORGOT-"

"OH SHIT- right I'm coming!"

***

Missy's P.o.V

"This is impossible!" I cried out as all of Eagle Fang continued to stick our hands in the pond, trying to catch the fish that were being so coy... I barely even touched a scale, and no one else even came close to getting their hands on one.

The entire morning we could catch a single fish. As Daniel Larusso paced around behind us, watching us fail horribly. At this point we were all starting to get soaked.

"Patience! You'll figure it out!"

Ugh I'm tired of being patient. What is the point of this?! I wish Daniel would just get to it already, because this was starting to piss me off. Not being able to catch a single thing.

"I have an idea..." Miguel spoke up, eyeing the fish in the pond, and we all yank our hands out of it.

The water was calm, and everyone fell silent. The only thing you could hear was the sound of Miyagi-Do's water fall, and the sound of the slight breeze in the distance.

Suddenly I noticed something interesting that could be of value to us, maybe the same thing Miguel was thinking. I was watching how the fish were swimming around the deck in a circle, slow and steady.

And suddenly it hit me.

What if we jumped in, and followed them.

"Everyone follow me." Miguel spoke again and Daniel shook his head approvingly. This must have been his whole plan. The whole idea was for us to move with the fish, instead of against them.

Miguel stuck his leg into the pond and stood up in it, waving for everyone to come down quietly as he started moving in a circle. The same direction as the fish.

"What the-"

"Follow my lead! Walk in a circle."

"Well you heard the man!" I say slowly getting in the pond, waving everyone down.

Everyone soon followed after in our direction, and we slowly took off in the same motion as the fish. Following the fish! Waiting patiently for the perfect moment.

"It's working! They're going under the board!" Hawk spoke up proudly.

"Ha! Ha!" I cheered as we continued to walk in the same motion.

Then suddenly Miguel reached down under the board, and whips out one of the koi fish. Gripping onto it tight enough so it wouldn't slide out of his hands, but light enough so he wouldn't kill it.