Chapter 65 • Winner And Losers

(A/n: BUHBAM I can't wait for season six y'all this strike needs to end fuuuuuck I need my dose of some Cobra Kai 😩)

•••

"What's the emergency?!"

After we waited outside of Tory's house, Miguel and Bert finally met up with us. Robby came running in as soon as I called him, to let him know that there was some serious shit going down.

I had Demetri run home and grab all of his nerdy tech gear, because I had an idea of my own. Since none of us could come up with something. I figured there was only one solution left.

That dojo was full of high technology. That means Silver isn't just going to not have an eye on it, even when he's not there. Therefore, there must be some kind of security.

Maybe if we checked the cameras there might be some dirt, so that's why I had Demetri run home to get his stuff and meet us back here.

He came back just in time, the same time Robby pulled up to the scene.

"I'm not sure, we chased Missy's car all the way here."

I smiled nervously.

Oops...

"Chased?" Robby questioned.

"Don't worry about it." I shoved off the topic of conversation, and changed it to Tory and Sam who came out of Tory's place in one piece. Seemingly alright. "There you guys are!"

"I'm so confused..." Miguel uttered.

"Me too." Demetri sighed. Pulling out some technology from his bag.

"Hey- what happened to your hand?" Robby asked Tory, looking visibly confused.

"Uh- training accident." She shrugged, moving her hand out of sight. "I'm okay."

"So what was the point of this?" Sam asked me.

"Well honestly this was the only way to get everyone here at the same time." I fidgeted with my fingers, "but I came up with an idea after Stingrays."

Suddenly everyone was interested in what I had to say, as they moved in closer and gave me curious stares. Including my boyfriend who was baffled and taken aback.

"That why you were driving like a maniac?!" Demetri scoffed.

"Well- no- yes- Sam was screaming at me... and it was stressing me out. But I stepped on the gas because this is a time sensitive plan, that requires everyone to be on the same page. Including you two." I point to Sam and Tory.

"And?" Miguel folded his arms.

"I think I might have a way to expose Silver, was there any security at the dojo when we first started?" I asked Miguel and Eli, waiting for a response as it was a critical part of the plan.