Overcoming the Fear of God's Inability to Help and Protect

Have you ever felt like God is unable to help and protect you?

(Read Psalm 91)

Key verse:
"For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease." Psalm 91:3 NLT

As human beings, we are constantly faced with different kinds of challenges and dangers that threaten our peace and well-being. However, it is imperative that we always remember the importance of fearing what could harm us and seeking the protection of God.

The Bible reminds us that God is the answer to everything and can shield us from evil. Without God, we are powerless against the strength of the devil. In Psalms 91:3 NLT, we are encouraged not to fear diseases or any other worldly problems if we trust in the Lord. The scripture also asks us whether we have ever felt as though the devil is trying to curse us or come after us. While the devil may indeed be trying to harm us, we should not fear him. The more we fear, the more the devil is attracted to our fear. God does not want us to fear because the devil feeds off of our fear and keeps us away from God by making us feel unworthy or helpless. We should always put our faith in God, knowing that he is the almighty and can help and change us at any time and in any place. He is always there to protect us and give us the strength we need to overcome any obstacle. We should have faith that he will help and save us, no matter what challenges we may face.

Have you ever experienced the joy of having God answer all your questions and remove all your fears and guilt? God does wonderful things for us to make us happy in his presence, so we do not have to be scared of what may happen next. We should always trust in him and seek his protection, knowing that with him by our side, we have nothing to fear.

Prayer:
Dear God, I pray that you grant me the strength to let go of the fears and anxieties associated with my past and future. Please help me to overcome difficult situations in life without worrying about things getting worse. Guide me so that I know which path to take, and help me to avoid making mistakes that will disappoint you.

I am grateful for everything you have done for me and for the opportunities you have given me. With your guidance, I know I can overcome any challenge and become stronger. Thank you for always being by my side. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Task:
Today's task involves taking a few moments to reflect on your fears and expressing them in your journal or notebook. It's important to be honest with yourself and acknowledge these fears, as doing so can help you gain clarity and insight into how to overcome them. You can also turn to God during this time, sharing your thoughts and feelings with Him, knowing that He sees and understands everything. It's crucial to take time to reflect on your thoughts and feelings, as this can show God that you are serious about wanting His help. Think of ways to reduce your fear, such as avoiding horror videos or scary games, and instead, focus on watching joyful things that won't give you nightmares. Always remember that God loves you and cares for you, and He will always be there for you. Trust in Him, and He will provide you with the strength and guidance you need to overcome your fears.