Acknowledging God love for us

Have you ever question why God still love you when you had done so many sins that ended up huring him?

(Read Psalms 118)

Key verse:
"The Lord has punished me severely. But he did not let me die"(Psalms 118:18 NLT)

We are all human. We all make mistakes, and sometimes we get so caught up in our mistakes that we blame ourselves so much to the point we leave God because of our mistakes. God loves us, he loves that we thrive to keep him in our hearts. As a child of God, we should not be angry or upset because of our actions, but acknowledged what we did wrong and try our best to not do it the next time. As a child of God, we should know that our whole life, we will be making mistakes, and those mistakes can not overcome us.

A lot of times as a childofGod, we can have a intrusive thoughts. But we should overcome it by praying to God. These thoughts are from the devil. We end up thinking that we are controlling these bad thoughts and end up going away from God. God loves and care for us, so we should keep staying with God, no matter how many times we make so many mistakes. At the end of the day, God will punish us, and give us discipline for actions. We should also discipline ourselves by doing what can be best for the next time. If God didn't really love you, then why did he discipline you and kept you alive? Because he wants to give you another chance, so you could keep on with this life proving to God and showing people that God is real. We should not be scared to die either way, because being in his earth is amazing, because we could spread God's word, and dying is also good, so we could be with God. So don't be scared of anything or worry about anything you have ever done, because God has a plan for you, and all you have to do is repent and try again, try, try over and over again, and don't give up. Don't take advantage of God's love because he truly cares for us. Don't keep making these mistakes because you want to do it but know that you make these mistakes, and now want to fix it because God love is great and we shouldnt have take advantage of it.

Prayer:
God Thank you for keeping me alive, for making me happy, for disciplining me for my actions, and for helping me to change. Please help me so I could be better. Please help me so I could do better in my life, so I can stop making these mistakes. Please help me so I can be stronger for you God, so I could thrive for you God, so I could care for you God. My dear Lord, I love you so much, and I don't want to keep taking advantage of you. I want to change God, so please save me, please save the people around me too in Jesus name I pray Amen.

Task:
Today would be the best idea to talk to God, and pray for the things in your life to change. Try taking away the things that making you fall, & is making you make these mistakes. Thrive for God, and don't keep letting these things slide by looking around & seeing what is ruining your relationship with him & praying to God so he could help you change it.