Chapter 18

My Hero - Chapter 18

Stiles came home and told me that Scott and Kira were kidnapped by Kate and her berserkers. Obviously that resulted in us trying to come up with a plan to get to Mexico to help them....which his dad isn't agreeing with.

"You are not going to Mexico" he said pointing at me and Stiles.

"Dad, Scott and Kira have been kidnapped and taken to Mexico. Okay. I think that's a pretty good reason for a trip to Mexico" Stiles said trying to convince him.

He walked around to his desk. "Okay, even if Deaton is right about this, the best thing to do is go through the proper channels-"

"Dad!" Stiles tried to interrupt.

"That means calling the right law enforcement agencies..." he kept going.

"Dad, we can't just wait around for the wheels to be rocked and spinning in five different government offices" Stiles said frantically. "Okay, some one needs to go down there right now, find them, and rescue them. I'm going."

"We're going" I cut in looking at both of them.

His dad looked at us. "I can keep you two from going"

"We'd find a way" Stiles said shrugging his shoulders.

"I can throw you in a cell"

"We'd still find a way" I said.

He sighed defeated. "Stiles, Sarah, just give me a little more time to verify something slightly more concrete than a psychic vision from a guy with a third eye."

"Yeah" we both mumbled slightly

"Look, I will call every law enforcement agencies all the way down to South America if I have to." He said "If nothing turns up...then I'll book three flights to Mexico."

Stiles and I look at each other and nod a little.

"We'll all go, okay?"

"Okay great" Stiles said "Do I get a gun?"

We pause and look at him. "No!"

~~~~~

If there's one thing I know, it's that Stiles never listens to his dad. So right when we got back home I immediately went into my room and started packing a small duffel bag. While Stiles and Malia were trying to find something with Scott's scent to help find them.

I heard someone at the door so I ran downstairs to get the door. I opened it and saw Liam standing there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little out of breath.

"I'm here to help." he said walking inside.

"Come right in" I mumbled.

I could hear Stiles and Malia coming down the stairs. "Liam, go home! You're not coming with us" Stiles said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Because it's a full moon, and I don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles said.

"You can lock me up right? Chain me down to the backseat or something." Liam tried to reason

"You tore through the last chains remember?" Malia said.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there" Stiles said.

"Okay then, where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked.

I walked over next to Stiles and almost mirrored his reaction. "Seriously?"

Stiles started walking out of the room.

"Wait!" Liam said "What if we put me in the trunk?"

"You'd get out of that too" Malia said.

"Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You dot have to do this" Stiles told him.

"I know I don't, but I want to" he said. "There's got to be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, there has to be"

Stiles thought for a second. "Maybe there is."

"If there is, then can I come" Liam said.

Stiles sighed. "Maybe, not yes, but maybe"

"If I can't go, then why can Sarah go?"

Stiles laughed a little. "Sarah's not going."

I stepped in front of him. "Yes I am. I thought I made it clear with you that I was going to help."

"Sarah" Stiles sighed putting his hands on my shoulders. "This is way too dangerous. Some, or all, of us could get seriously hurt...or worse. I'm not letting you get hurt again"

"Then what would I do if you got hurt...or worse" I asked.

He stopped and looked at me trying to come up with an answer. "I don't know, but I would at least feel a little better knowing you were here."

"And how would I feel?" I said almost in a whisper. "Knowing that all of you are in danger. That I can't do anything to help."

He just looked at me. "I'm not losing you Sarah"

"And I'm not losing you." I said. "The past eight months, everything I love became everything I've lost. If I can stop it from happening this time, then I at least want to try."

He sighed loudly and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Alright. Fine. You can come. But you..." he said pointing at Liam. "I still don't know yet."

He turned around and walked out of the room with Malia. I sighed and turned to Liam.

"That was an impressive speech. I do believe that a small part of it was Bring Me The Horizon lyrics." he said smirking a little.

I shrugged "It worked didn't it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

An unedited, extremely short chapter. I'm leaving for Disneyland in about an  hour until Saturday and I wanted to upload something really quick. 
Sorry!