chepter 14

Athour pov

Yn went inside and get slap by her mother. She look at her mom.

Mrs kim ; I didn't expect this from you. *angry*
Yn : what are you talking about mom *Confused*
Jin : don't be innocent yn we saw your  pictures with different man's.
Yn : *chuckle* and you all believe it.
Mrs kim : yes those photos are true.
Yn : you know what Mrs kim you are my mother just for name but you never understand me like appa. You did mistake of slapping me don't do that again or you know the conspicuous *cold*
Mrs kim : YN *shout*
Yn : don't shout Mrs kim. You will regret for you did and you suga oppa I thought you knew me Well any way I am leaving this house.

Yn went to her room to get her luggage. She packing g her stuffs when jungkook come inside

Yn : if you are hear for lecture then don't
Jk : no yn I know maby we didn't spend time together but i know you will never do something like this. It's must be sofia only.

Yn look at jungkook and went to him and hugged him. Jk also warp his arms around her.

Yn : thanks oppa *wisper*
Jk : y-yn.
Yn : whom I consider as my brother he don't know about me but you knows me. You deserve it. *smile*
Jk : *hugging her* thank you.
Yn : hear oppa
Jk : what is this.
Yn : this my family mansion's address you can come and meet me whenever you like because no one can reached until unless I want.
Jk : I will soon come to meet you.

Yn nodded and take her luggage and leave the house before going she spoke

Yn : I will make sure to that person to suffer who make fake rumors *cold deep voice*

Saying this yn left. Yn left after sometimes eunwoo come there and spoke.

Eunwoo : aunt where is yn she forgot her bag in hospital.
Mr kim : hospital..?
Eunwoo : um...yehh..she was in hospital for 1 month with that small kid as he didn't leave her why..? What happened.? *Confused*
Jin : and how do you know she was there *cold*
Eunwoo : *raised eyebrow* oh common I am also doctor with her we were together there with that kid. But what happened..?
Jk : well...[tell him everything]
Eunwoo : now I understand why yn didn't call Mr kim dad and you all oppas.
Mr kim : why..?
Eunwoo : it's hard to explain but I will tell in short you will understand when you will see her relationship with her family.  And mrs kim and you all gonna regret. If yn say she gonna make that person suffer then it will happen.
Tae : what can she do she is normal doctor *smirk*
Eunwoo : that's you are thinking. Let me Tell you who is actually yn is. Yn is.......

All : *shocked*

Don't forget to vote and comments Loveya byy ✨️ 💕 😊

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END