chepter 18

Before starting the chepter I want to say that guys don't be silent readers. In last chepter I have 139 views and only  10 votes. Please do voting so inspired and post regularly if you dont like my story's then tell me but don't be silent readers. Not only this all my storys. Please 🥺🥺

.........................................................................

Seeing that person sofia's eyes widened. It was non other then sid he looks so angry he hold her waist and drgge her downstairs and pushed her to floor. Sid yell

Sid : EVRYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS

Evryone coke downstairs Kim's ex jk got shocked too see sofia on floor.

Sid : how dare you *growling*

Evryone flinche by Sid's voice as Evryone knows about his anger not to mess with angry Sid as he is not less then devil.

Chachi : Sid what are you talking about..?
Sid : I heard this bitch talking on call that she want to have edit pics of yn with some boys just like before.

Evryone got shocked hearing this. Mrs kim spoke Making them shake there heads in disbelief.

Mrs kim : she can't do anything like this she is such good girl.
Sid : oh really...let me show you.

Sid went to TV and connect pen drive. Video start making them shocked. Where sofia giving money to a man for the edit pics. She stole company's information and  giving to there enemies.

Appa : how dare you to do this to my princess..?
Sofia : I did because I hate her. I see how uncle kim take care of her even she didn't accept him. How yoongi oppa take care of while he always rude to me. How she so beautiful and talented girl. Others oppas also never look at with cold eyes like they do to me. Now look how much jwe brothers love her. I hate her so fuvkig much. I will kill you yn *angry*

She went to her before she can slap her someone hold her hand and pushed her. IT was non other then Jinyoung.

Jinyoung : you better stay away from her.
Sofia : why are you supporting her. She is not even your blood sister.
Mark : yes she not our blood sister but we have heart  connection with eachother and you know even our blood group is also same which make us special. She is our sister our heart our princess.

Yn got tears in her eyes. She hugged her oppas.

Yn : love you sooooo much oppas.
Got7 : love you too princess

Yn cousins brothers also join them.

Shiva nodded to a gaurds and they throw sofia out of the house. After this Khurana's went to sleep leaving Kim's ex jk I'm regret.

Jk : *yawning* I am going to sleep.
Rm : aren't you sad that yn is angry
Jk ; she is angry on you all not me.
Suga : what do you mean.
Jk ; when yn left after that I used to come to meet her hear.
Jhope : how *disbelief*
Jk ; I know yn can never do something like this. I talk to her and she accept me as her brother. So yehh..
Jimin ; we will talk this tomorrow let's sleep.

They went to sleep. Next day they all wakeup get ready and went to downstairs for breakfast. They were about to eat  but they heard.

?? : MOHAN LAL KHURANA

Don't forget to vote and comments Loveya byy ✨️ 💕 😊

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END