chepter 19

?? : Mohan Lal
............................................................................

They trun and and look at the owner of the voice and its non other then...

...................................................................
RAJEEV KHURANA

Rajeev Khurana father of Mohan Lal and Rajesh Khurana

Rajeev Khurana father of Mohan Lal and Rajesh Khurana. Most Coldest, rudest and stricke person. But love his family too much specially his grand daughter. Can do anything for her.
.............................................................

Kim's get confused ex mrs kim. Rajeev open his arms making evryone confused ex Khurana's. Yn smile widly and run to his grandpa and hugged him tightly.

Yn : I miss you pa
Rajeev : I miss you too my princess.
Mohan : dad you are hear.

Rajeev pulled away from his grand daughter and glare at his sons and spoke.

Rajeev : yes I am hear...if my dumb sons will forget me so I have to come by My self. *glaring at his sons*

Rajesh and Mohan just smile nervously. Yn giggle at her scared father and chachu.

Rajeev ; I will deal with you all except my princess later.
Shiva : *narrow eyes* why not her.
Rajeev : *smaking his head* because she didn't forget me. leave it. I bring something for my princess.
Yn : what is it paa *excited*

Rajeev went from there ans come with something which make her shocked and happy and others shocked as well...

Yn : PUPPY

Giving puppy to yn.

Rajeev : yes puppy I got to know that my princess want to have puppy so I bring it for her.
Eomma : but Dad she already have alot of pets.
Rajeev : I know but if my princess wants she gets it.

Puppy.

They were busy in braking with eachother but they heard giggles and saw yn playing with puppy

They were busy in braking with eachother but they heard giggles and saw yn playing with puppy. But it disturb by phone call.

Yn : hello
Eunwoo : yn its emergency come hospital fast *panicking*
Yn : ok *worried*

Yn cutt the call and spoke to hee family.

Yn : Eunwoo called me I have to go its emergency.

They nodded. Yn went to her father mother and kissed there cheeks same with whe chachu and chachi and brothers she also kissed jk's cheek. Mr and mrs kim get hurt and jealous of Mr and mrs Khurana. Same with bts Ex jk they got jealous of her brothers.

They were talking but Dhruv's phone rang and after talking her throw his phone which Brock into pieces.

Chachi : what happened Dhruv
Dhruv : .......
Evryone : *shocked + angry*

Guss what happened....?

Don't forget to vote and comments Loveya ✨️ 😊☺️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE END