[Ch1] The Coalesce of the Phantom Thieves!

The day has finally come. Joker had finally stolen the comet– though, the only catch was he had to wait for Phoenix to return to Earth with the spaceship. For Silver Heart to celebrate Joker's triumph, they decided to take everyone on a trip to Fontaine, the Nation of Justice.
Yet, the phantom thieves still had a lot of work to do. The trio hadn't talked with each other for days and even weeks, as they were busy trying to steal treasures from all around the world. Silver Heart was trying to figure out the ideal time to have a reunion. Alas, his wish had finally come true. He found the perfect week in the calendar for them all to visit the nation.
He patiently waited for months until the week had finally come. A day before the scheduled trip, he eagerly rushed into his telephone, calling Queen.  

Meanwhile with Queen, she had just finished stealing a treasure with her partner Roko. She heard her phone buzzing all over again— she wasn't expecting anybody to call at the moment. She answered the call and was surprised to hear her grandpa's voice.

"Hey, Grandpa!” Queen exclaimed, for having not heard her grandpa's voice for a while. “Hi Queen! How are you?!” Silver Heart excitedly questioned his granddaughter. “I'm doing great grandpa! How's your trick-back~?” the recipient replied that it was doing ok as of now. Thinking that Queen still had a lot of priorities to do, he went straight to the point.

“To commemorate Joker's success in saving the Earth and safely returning Phoenix back to his home planet, I've decided to take us all on a trip to Fontaine!” Queen was surprised, by taking notice of her voice while she was talking with Silver on the phone, she was happy about the idea of visiting Fontaine. After a good conversation with her grandpa, Queen excitedly told Joker and Spade, which they were also pleased with because they never had the chance to visit it before. To have less trouble, all sides decided to meet up in the main city, the Court of Fontaine.

Fast forward to the day after, Joker and the others are preparing to set their aircraft to Fontaine. The only problem was, their GPS cannot seem to track the nation itself which resulted in complications.

“Mr. Joker!” Hachi yelled. Joker, who was sitting on a sofa and minding his own business, heard Hachi's yell through the Sky Joker's control room and hurriedly went there.
“Hey, hey! What seems to be the problem here..?” Joker went to check the systems of the control room, and didn't find any problems after searching. “The Sky Joker isn't tracking the nation! Are you sure that you inputted the correct name?!” “Of course I did!” Joker yelled. Considering the situation and Joker's habit of being punctual, he decided to contact his master, Silver Heart.

Silver Heart was on his way to Fontaine, when he heard his phone ring. Seeing Joker's name on the screen, he picked it up.
“Master!” He yelled. “The Sky Joker can't track the nation of Fontaine! Are you sure that we're really going there?!”
Silver was stunned— as a matter of fact, the Sky Joker never flunks to track down a place. He went silent for an instant while Joker was shouting his name on the phone, until he eventually came up with an idea. 
“Sorry sorry! I was questioning myself on how that happened. Anyway, you could try setting off the Sky Joker near London and traverse through the seas. You shall then see a nation floating at the top of a giant waterfall. You will know that you've reached your destination once you meet a guillotine-like structure.”
“But Master! The Sky Joker's already near the Atlantic Ocean! I don't even know if I could make it in time!” Joker panicked over the phone.
“It's ok, I already told Spade and sooner or later, you both will bump into each other. Well then, I assume that's all you needed to know. See you later~!”
“WAI—” Joker yelled, but it was too late as Silver Heart already hung up the phone. “DARN!”

Hachi set off the Sky Joker to London, when all of the sudden, the sky darkened and it started to rain. The winds were intense to the point the Sky Joker went into turbulence and went off course. Joker was trying to set the Sky Joker back to its path, but the blow of the winds were too intense. Due to the dark clouds, he didn't notice that underneath the Sky Joker was a vast body of water. Soon after, it stopped raining. The Sky Joker passed through the dark clouds and was welcomed by a nation at the top of a giant waterfall.