[Ch2] The Shining Performance on Stage!

Silver Heart and the others entered the Opera Epiclese, presenting their respective tickets to the administrator. Once they were granted permission, they walked inside the opera and looked for their proper seats.
Coincidentally, Joker and Hachi's seats were right next to each other, and their seats were in the first row.

All of them were early, so there are less people in their seats as of now. Just as Joker sat in his seat, he saw a man that was also seated beside him, but he didn't talk or look at him. Meanwhile Joker and Hachi were awkwardly looking at the man.

"Mr. Joker, isn't this quite awkward..?" Hachi whispered to Joker while nervously catching a sight of the man.
"Yeahh..! Hey, why don't you try starting a conversation with him~?" Joker says teasingly.
Hachi stared at Joker with a frustrating look. That's when Joker decided to be the one to strike a conversation instead. But as Joker was about to talk to the guy, the man looked at him.

"I am sorry, I didn't notice that I was making you both feel awkward." The guy says, while looking at Joker.
"E-eh..!" Hachi says surprisingly.
"Who are you?" Joker asked. "It is impolite if we talk but never get to know each other's names. I'll introduce myself to you if you introduce yourself to me first." Joker agreed and stood up from his seat.

"Nice to meet you! I am Phantom Thief Joker, and this is my apprentice, Hachi! I am with my friends for a vacation in this nation!" Joker cheerfully introduces himself.
"Ah, Phantom Thief Joker. I've heard a lot of your deeds from tourists and the townspeople. If I'm not mistaken, you're nicknamed as the 'Miracle Maker' phantom thief, right?" The person asked, Joker nodded as soon as the last word was spoken.
"Nice to meet you also. I am Neuvillette, the Iudex, and the Chief Justice of Fontaine."
"Nice to meet you, Neuvillette." Chief Justice huh..?
"It seems like another person has joined our conversation- not joined, but rather, a listener." Neuvillette moved his vision from Joker to one of the balconies in the opera. There it stands the lady from before, Furina.
Joker and Hachi remained silent, and they just noticed that during their conversation with Neuvillette, a lot of people were now sitting down on their destined seats.

Another person ran up towards Neuvillette, it seemed like that the person was in a hurry.
"Monsieur Neuvillette, the performance is about to start. Please call off the performers on the stage."
"Alright, I'll be there in a second. Please lead the way." With that being said, Neuvillette and the person walked away. Leaving Joker and Hachi waiting for the said performance.

The lights inside the opera were suddenly shut off, and the only remaining light source was from the opera stage. Joker and Hachi knew that the performance was about to start, so they sat down in their seats.

Footsteps were soon heard upon the spotlight illuminated who walked. Everyone inside the opera cheered as the footsteps were getting closer and the performer's face was about to be seen because of the light.
"Here it is Hachi~! The moment we've been waiting for!" Joker says excitedly in a quiet tone, but loud enough for Hachi to hear. Both of their faces were in awe, until the face of the performer was revealed.

"ARSÈNE LUPIN?!-" Joker yelled, but realizing that he might have said it outloud, he quickly covered his mouth with both of his hands. Lupin's eyes moved from the audience to Joker, and also Silver Heart, as he stared at them while grinning.

"Bonsoir ladies and gentlemen. I, the infamous gentleman thief, Arsène Lupin, deeply embrace your presence in my performance show." Lupin says elegantly, with some of the audience falling in-love and even throwing roses at him. "However, it seems like I'm not the only gentleman thief present in this performance." He added. Upon saying that, Lupin looked at Silver Heart. "Used to be one of the most talented and famous spies in France, Agent Silver, or let's say, the Legendary Silver Magician, Silver Heart, is here!"