A Killer's Code

A cellphone rings in the pocket of a dark figure hiding in the shadows of the dark alleys. The figure picked it up and put it to his ear.

Cell Splitter: State your full name and reason for my services.

Stepan Morozov: My name is Stepan Morozov. My uncle is Leonidas Morozov, a corrupt politician. He is behind a lot of human rights violations, including human trafficking.

Cell Splitter: I am interested. Why are you ratting him out?

Stepan: I could not hold my silence anymore. He has done so many fucked up things and made alot of money from it.

Cell Splitter: Tell me more.

Stepan: He is a gambling addict, will never quit until he wins big. One more question?

Cell Splitter: What is it?

Stepan: Your accent is different. Are you not from Crimea?

Cell Splitter: I don't even know where I am from.

Stepan: Should I pay you in dollars?

Cell Splitter: Use bitcoin. Because of how much of a VIP he is, 1500 bitcoin will cover everything.

Stepan: Don't worry, that is pocket change to me.

Cell Splitter checked his smartphone and saw that he had received the Bitcoin amount.

Cell Splitter: Pleasure doing business with you.

The caller hung up.

Timeskip*

In a forest of sky scrapers, one stood over others as the tallest. The owner is a rich businessman turned politician named Leonidas Morozov. He is a tall and skinny figure. He liked to wear nice suits and have a nicely trimmed beard. It fit well with his black hair. He always wore a Grey Rolex.

Leonidas: Soon, I can run for president.

One of the guards walked up to him and whispered something in his ear. Leonidas' face turned from happy to horror as he pressed a red panic button on his desk. The silence was drowned out by loud beeping noise and flashing red lights. The door into his office was covered by steel bars.

The man and his 2 guards stood in silence as they waited for something to happen. The silence was broken by a thud as a black duffel bag landed in the middle of the room from an air vent.

Cell Splitter *Muffled*: I hate air vents.

The hitman also landed on the floor of the office feet first. Before the guards could raise their UMP45 SMGs, they were both taken out by a suppressed Glock. It was just Leonidas and Cell Splitter in the room. Leonidas recognized the man from many newspapers.  He was visibly shaking.

Leonidas: Good sir, maybe we can work something out. How much money do you want? I will pay double the money that you were paid.

Cell Splitter: How about a little game of Poker.

Leonidas: What what?

Cell Splitter took out a card deck and threw it onto the office desk. Then, the assassin looked at the desk. It was clearly messy and unorganized.

Cell Splitter: Let me help you clean the desk.

With one quick motion, Cell Splitter moved all the papers, trash, and pens off the desk, leaving behind the cards.

Cell Splitter: What are you waiting for? Take a seat and shuffle the cards.

The politician sat down and started shuffling the cards.

Cell Splitter: Here are the rules. We play Texas. If I win, I will punish you in a horrible way. If you win, you get your freedom. If you fold, I give you half of the punishment. If I fold 5 times, you get your freedom. Understand?

Leonidas: OK, let me deal the first game.

Cell Splitter: As you wish.

Leonidas hands out the cards.  He got a king and a 10. Then, he burns a card and places 3 cards in between them. The 3 cards were: A king, a 5, and a queen. Leonidas burns another card and a 8 comes out. After a second, he burns a card and a 2 comes out. Cell Splitter knocked on the table. Leonidas revealed his hand.

Leonidas: Pair.

Cell Splitter: 2 pair.

He flashed his queen and 8 in Leonidas' face.

Leonidas: Fuck!

Cell Splitter: That is a nice Rolex you have. Can I see it.

Leonidas Morozov moved his hand toward the hitman.

Cell Splitter: Keep your hand in the table.

The hitman got out of his chair and went to his bag. He looked through the items.

Cell Splitter: I misplaced my knife somewhere. I will use this as a substitute.

Cell Splitter came back to the table with a buzz saw. He aggressive grabs Leonidas' hand and saws it off with the saw. The screams of horror sounded like it could be heard for miles. Both of them were covered in blood.

Cell Splitter: I will deal this time because you are missing a hand.

The hitman shuffled the cards yet again and delt them out. Leonidas looked at his cards yet again. He had an 8 and a 3, both spades. The first 3 cards on the table were 2 queens and a jack. Only the jack was a spade. Then a 7 of spades came out. The last card was a 2 of spades.

Leonidas: I WIN, I GOT A FLUSH!

Cell Splitter: Congrads, shake my hand.

Leonidas shook the assassin's hand but before he could think, his arm was hit with alot of force, he then noticed Cell Splitter's cards, a queen and a 2. He looked back at his arm, his fore arm is broken and displaced by 90 degrees.

Cell Splitter: I got a full house. Let me fix your arm.

Cell Splitter snapped his target's arm back in place. 

Cell Splitter: I did it back. Let me redo it.

This happened 10 times. Soon, he realized his target had been dead from shock and blood loss. He shot him in the head with the glock to make sure he was dead and left the building before the cops arrived.

Back at his apartment, Y/N put his gear away and sat down on the couch to watch TV. Before he could turn it on, he got another call.

Y/N: State your name and reason for my services!

???:I don't have a name, I work for a company. They are hiring you.

Y/N: OK, what company do you work for?

???:Sangvis Ferri.

Y/N almost dropped his phone after hearing that.

Y/N: What would Sangvis Ferri want from me?

???:We will pay you 45,000,000 Bitcoin to kill a scientist. She is known as Persica. The money we are sending you will cover for any cleaner and travel costs. Accept the extras as a tip. The reward will be sent after she is dead.

Before Y/N could ask for any more info, the caller hung up.

To Be Continued...