chapter 1...Unpasteurized honey

Chapter 1 unpasteurized honey

I feel the warmth of sunshine blanketing my face. I can stay in this position for a while, I'm comfortable, except for a stick poking my back.... a stick? Why is there a stick poking my back? My body jolts up and suddenly I'm wide awake in a forest. There are these round shaped trees surrounding me everywhere I turn. I can't remember anything before this either.my eyes scan at a lacy white dress that flows right above my birth mark on my lower thigh. I make a rash decision, and I started climbing a tree in front of me. It seemed like my best option I need to assess my surroundings. I can't see a way out of the forest, but I do see a man on a horse. I can't really see what the man looks like from where I am, but I don't want to ask for help from him. Call it women's intuition or something but I feel like I shouldn't get involved with him. Maybe I'm just scared because I'm in a new situation, but I made up my mind. carefully and surely watching my step, I climb down the tree and start walking. I don't really know where I'm walking too but I'm walking.

  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

         I'm straddling myself in a position that is only acceptable for a newly born child to be in and I'm seconds away from a meltdown. It's only been 15 minutes, but I have not the slightest clue what to do. At this rate I'm going to have to spend another night in the forest. Suddenly I hear something Like gallop of a horse? My heart is racing, and I feel like I'm still in high school about to take a final again. I sprint to a tree and take cover trying my hardest to conceal my heavy breathing. The galloping is getting closer. Abruptly the galloping stops, and I hear someone dismount. My body is leaning behind the tree and my face is covered with my hand still trying to conceal my embarrassingly large inhalation of oxygen. 

 "Hello, is someone there?" 

his voice is raspy but in a Boyish kind of way and he has a accent, I think British? I desperately want to see the owner of this voice, but I resist. My gut feeling has a good statistic rating and its currently telling me to keep on hiding and not respond. I would consider myself a smart girl so I'm listening to my gut.

       I don't hear the footstep of him getting on the horse, but I hear the horse galloping away. I sneakily peek at the scene, and I see a pale blonde man looking at me and smirking. He swiftly whistles back at the horse and the horse runs back. I've been tricked. I don't truly know if I should applaud the man for the trick or if I should start running. I decided to run but my body didn't get the memo, I stayed frozen. while I'm trying to snap out of my shock the man starts walking towards me.

 "What amusing clothing you wear!"

 out of all the things you can say to a girl hiding behind a tree in the forest and you comment on her clothing? But if where commenting on clothing what is he wearing? He looks like he came straight out of a time machine all away from his hair to his shoes. Deep in thought I forget about the conversation for a second right before I decide to respond he takes a few more steps towards me

"I'll give you a ride."

       I give him a confused look and he smiles, again before I can comment on the question, he picks me up like a prince who picks up his princess and places me on the horse. I think about it for a second and I decide I have no other options then to go along with this man. My face is probably folded in the most astounding expression. He gets on the horse in front of me and the horse starts walking. I was too absorbed in thought before, but his hair is nice. Unlike me he has messy blonde hair that curls up on his neck matching his complexation nicely. Other than the fact that he is practically kidnapping me there's no real reason to be afraid of him he seems like the type of person that wouldn't hurt a fly.