Chapter 18

"Dinner's ready!" Mijoo's mother had announced to the guests. They all gathered at the table and a began eating until Mijoo's father had began talking.

"So, Mijoo and Mark, us parents had agreed to marry you two off to each other because I was told that you were already close with eachother and the other reason is because when you guys marry, we are thinking of a making a company collaboration as a marriage gift!" Mijoo's father had said after putting his eating utensils down.

This announcement made Mark choke on his water. Mijoo chuckled at Mark's action.

"And we want grandchildren!" Mark's mother spoke. Now, that announcement made Mijoo choke on water just like Mark.

"Oh, honey is that too soon?" Mijoo's mother said patting Mijoo's back.

"Mom, don't you think this is way too soon for the both of us?" Mark turned to his right and asked his mother, who was cheerful about the whole thing.

"No, it's not too soon because the both of you are in your late-twenties and at that time you should have a career, married life and kids." Mark's dad butting into the conversation.

"Mijoo, do you oppose this marriage?" Mark's mother asked her. Everyone was waiting for her answer, especially Mark. He was shaking his head yes with his wife eyes.

"Well, I don't see the problem about this." Mijoo said scratching her head.

"Great, so problem solved!" Mijoo's mother said clapping her two hands.

"Us, Mothers and Mijoo will take care of the rest of the things. Mark will just have to propose and say 'I Do' in the wedding, that's all." Mijoo's mother said cutting up her steak elegantly.

"There will be an engagement party, but we'll get into more details later on." Mark's mother said also cutting up the steak.

"Yes, of course." Mijoo said faking a smile.

---------

There dinner was finished, but after that it was the discussion of the engagement party, house and etc.

"So, you two can invite your friends, but we'll have to overlook at the list. We'll take care of everything including the rings just make sure to have appropriate guests on the guest list and look very nice and fancy." Mark's mother said turning her head to Mark knowing that he would totally do the opposite things that his mother asked.

"Onto the house! We already have a house prepared with all the items that is needed in the house and starting tomorrow, you both will move in together!" Mijoo's mother said with her eye smile just like Mijoo.

"What?!" The two said unexpectedly at the same moment.

"Yes, we thought you should know each other more." Mijoo's mother said.

"Oh, it's getting very, very late we should get going! Honey, let's go! Bye, Mijoo see you soon and we had a wonderful time future-in-law." Mark's mother said smiling hard.

Mijoo's parents escorted the family out the door while Mijoo escorted herself to her room.

"We should get a rest, tomorrow's going to be a long day." Mijoo said laying flat on her bed.

------------------------------

Hey guys! Been a long time since I updated, anyways thanks for the support of the book! Love ya guys!