chapter 2

( a few hours earlier)

After finishing up recording their new collaboration,Tharn, Kim,porshay and Kuea went out for dinner together.  The four were about to enter into the restaurant when  Type  approached them  from the restaurant "hi guys what are you doing here?are you here for dinner? it's my treat let me get you something but not at this restaurant"before he could even finish his argument his husband Type  interrupted him by informing him that they already have a reservation and the restaurant was not only near to the studio but also in the junction that connected to their way home .as Tharn assured the rest to enter the establishment while he has a word with his husband  he couldn't help but look at the young boy walking towards the VIP side ,he tried his best to have a closer look but his husband was persistent to try and block him."wait Type isn't that Rain what is he doing here?and sky to added kuea, Type are you here on a dinner date with the boys and who are the people with them, and why is that guy been all handzy with rain ? Tharn added in frustration.
With no other choice Type had  to inform the group of the situation" am not sure who they are but a while ago as I was cleaning the house I overheard Rain planning a date with a guy and later he said Sky would be joining them to.but when I asked him where he was  all dress to go to,that kid had the audacity to lie that he would be spending the night at the Wang house so I sneakily followed him here only to find out that they were meeting those two vagabonds . their not vagabonds those are Pete and Porsche sons.but the question is what are they doing here and why lie?added Kim

Kuea suggested asking them but  type said it would be a good idea if they follow them in secret and find out  cause the boys might decide to lie to them again plus who knows how many lies they have already told them.

The group followed the boys behind and settled in the VIP room next door waiting for what would happen next. In the next room Rain could not help but fill like something  waswrong,it was not like his papa Type to let him go somewhere at night without calling him more than a million times. The distress in Rain's face could not go annoticed by the boys phayu moved closer to his boyfriend trying to comfort him with sweet nothings "honey bunny are you okay filling hot or maybe hungry we can just order something before the rest get phayu looked really concerned for his boyfriend while the younger just responded he was not filling to good and would like to only spend some time before going back home.
Rain's respond shocked the other three since this whole gathering was his idea."but Rain today is a very important day I want you to meet my  parents or you don't want to,phayu tried to get a respond from rain in which the younger  responded buy stating that he knew today was an important day but their was no way he was ready to meet up with Phayu's parent he was  not yet emotionally prepared unlike sky who was ready to not only meet his boyfriend prapai's parents but also introduce his boyfriend to his parents at the same day.
Rain's statement came with a shock to the  elderly who were  easdropping  at their conversation but among all of them kuea was the most shocked not only did he just find out that sky had a new boyfriend but also that he was planning on introduction him to the family but that could not be so  sky never informed him of the so called boyfriend  neither did he inform him of his plans today and most certainly not Lian he would not agree to let sky just date anyone after the stands Gun pulled
Within a few moments a new set of voices we heard "that's Porsche's voice and also diao, what are they doing here,stated porshay
Dad!