chapter 3

"Dad !did someone just say dad?yes I heard it ,you all heard it !so am not hearing things,said Type but that's not Rain's voice,it's sky's.with that all eyes turned to kuea to  get his reaction.but kuea stayed in silence one could think  he was frozen in time,but  he had a thousand scenarios going through his mind the worst was  why would his grown up son refer to someone else as his dad when not only were he and Lian alive but both practically in each other's lives and also their sons.

Porsche pov

"Sky darlin,I must confess I had a good time shopping with your papa Diao.he was such a delight and can't wait to do this again once your relationship is officially announced we can begin with the wedding processes." " w-w-wedding pr-processes?  sky asked in shock."of course wedding or are you two in a short time relationship? If not I don't think asking for a wedding is unreasonable sky .as a parent my main responsibility is to make sure my kids have not only the best in life but are also happy" " papa are you trying to scare sky into breaking up with me ,sulked prapai. Sky and I will get married once we are ready , today, tomorrow,a week from know or evenyears to come ,I will be fine with that but for today we came to get the blessings of both our papa's before we talk to our dads,right love" turning to sky. "Right" .sky answered shyly.

Author pov

The dinner went on full of laughter from all and the atmosphere was just good .
But not all was paradise in the VIP section like in Prapai and sky's room,in other words it was the complete opposite in the room kuea was in

Kuea's pov

"Sky darling I must confess I had a good time shopping with your papa Diao. He was such a delight and I can't wait to do this again once your relationship is officially announced once those words came from Porsche's mouth kuea couldn't help but fill like a part of him broke .a bitter taste filled his mouth,his throat went dry, hands cold and stiff and without controll,his body began to shake rapidly.a coldness that he has never felt for years brushed through his face and a thick silence filled his mind, as much as he tried to think of reasons why  sky's boyfriend papa though that Diao was sky's papa deep down he knew he was just trying to make excuses for what he heard. Without warning the laughter that came from the other room filled theirs and that's where kuea lost it and slowly broke into sobs,unable to let his friends see him at his lowest he grabbed his bag and ran out of the room almost knock down kinn who was in a hurry to join his family for dinner  at the door.

Author pov

Kinn was coming out of the lift he accidentally collided with a small petite man on his way causing the other to fall. As he looked at the man he could not help but notice he was not only sobbing but also shaking .He then offered kuea a hand to stand up,as kuea took his hand kinn looked at his face and couldn't help filling a sense of familiarity.he was about to take his time and sink into the mans beautiful eyes when he heard a voice from behind "kuea wait, don't go" it was his brother Kim calling out to the man. We was about to do his own calculation but he then saw porshay and two other men coming from the same room as Kim in a hurry that he understood the situation." What are you doing here?  You were supposed to be over seas'asked kim' hey brat am here to have dinner with my family  and I sent you a message over an hour ago that we finished the finalization of the deal early and here I am,plus you aren't the boss of me ' kinn answered his younger brother full  of arrogance.
Hearing the commotion outside Porsche walked outside only to find his husband and brother arguing.with a sigh he held his husband's hand and dragged him into the room while giving Kim a sign that he was free to leave.
As they entered the room all eyes were on them leading Porsche to introduce kinn to  the kids and also Diao. The dinner went on smoothly and prapai went back home with his parents and phayu while Diao drove Rain and sky at the Wang mansion concidering that that was where rain said he would be for the night.