chapter6

With the departure of the Wang family the rest went back into the house with silence and sat in the living room with prapai holding on to his boyfriend who was still a mess.the words of his father and younger brother playing in his mind like a hunting broken record.
The pain he felt in his heart was extreme and  he wondered why his family could not see how it felt to be this misunderstood.
The silence of the room broke with Rain's small voice almost a whisper, dad,papa phayu and I are dating and have for the past six months,he posed to read the room and noticing no interaction from the elders he continues, I wanted to tell you I really wanted to introduce him to you but I couldn't hot yet.why was that,why could you not your our little bunny you could have said so , answered Tharn as he went close to his son and gave him a tight embrace.sniffing his dad's scent he continues ,it's papa's fault . Why you little... altered angry Type approaching before his husband stopped him in his tracks. See dad look with just a simple mention of his name you husband was more than ready to jump on me his own son,just imagine what's would have happened to my phayu if he met him ,am sorry but I could not risk it,I love him so much dad( almost tearing up).
Love!know what do you know about love ha!your just a baby you know nothing ( shouted Type angrily) I know enough to be able to call our relationship a love story and am not a baby am already 19 and in university (replies rain in the same tone). So you think you're grown know ,ha! enlighten me about you so called love story.trying to find the words rain just says his story and phayu are just like his parents.
With that Type can't help but be confused with his son's respond.what do you mean like your papa and I. With a straight face he says, phayu takes care of me like dad does ,his patient and understanding like dad he knows what to do when am down and when am naughty just like dad he is soft in the outside but can also bring his aggressive side when he needs to protect me just like when I was kidnapped.what how was kidnapped?when?and how?. well that's a tale for a nother time but what am trying to say is he's the complete description of what and who you said you wanted for me,so is prapai to sky even if that part I still don't want to acknowledge. I can comfortably say we are in good hands and if you still don't believe me  you should know that phayu also thinks am a faul mouth and has to be there to clean up my mess just like dad and you
With those words Rain let's go of his dad at not that same boy who can't go to sleep without you preparing me a glass of milk, I would always still be your little bunny. Tears started to escape Type's eyes as he took his little bunny into his embrace and stretch out a hand to phayu. He brought phayu close to him and whispered something to him with a naughty smile before letting go of his hand.
As the night went on with a much more easier atmosphere with Tharn and Type  accepting  phayu and Rain's relationship Tharn approached phayu and Vegas who were busy charting .so  I guess my husband gave you one of a kind of a threat there ha!  Yes sir . please don't be to formal here you can always call me dad or Tharn but not sir it makes me fill so old.i would put that to account.so would I ,I think my Rain would be in capable hands.trust me  that little bunny is in capable hands and the whole minor family is looking out for him, answered Vegas .good to know.

As the rest kept interacting kinn sat on one corner of the room sipping on his glass of tequila lost in thought when prapai and sky approached him to bid him a good night,when suddenly kinn assured sky to join him to the study room. At fast sky was hesitant to follow but with prapai's encouragement he took a lip and closely followed kinn behind
Two hours later
Sky exited the study room in tears  and quietly left the house without a second thought.before even prapai or any of those present  could react arm entered the room with a panic and all their attention went to him.

Sky's pov
Am not sure if sir kinn was just messing with my head or what he says about my family could be true .and if it's true then does that mean  I don't know my own family and what did Thanakun mean when he says I should ask my parents about Anabelle.

Wang family house
Author pov

After the arrival of Arm in the major family all the guests decided to depart and Hia Yi and Diao drove Rain and sky to the Wang family.it might have taken a long time to try and convince sky to get back home with them but at least he finally agreed when prapai volunteered to join them and maybe spend time to know the Wangs.
With the arrival of their friends and his son and boyfriend Lian could not held but seem hopeless  things with kuea had not gone as plan but lackily he had finally got to slip with sun by his side.althougt Kon Diao wanted a chance to speak with him Lian knew to well that would not be a good idea and refuse. Rain goes back to his home with his parents and Hia Yi and Diao do the same leaving prapai and sky.
With the help of his trusted secretary Lian was able to find out about the identify of the family members of the boyfriend to his son,it would be shocking to expect him to be surprised by their line of word but what surprised him was the fact that his son knew and was completely comfortable with it.

.
.
.
.
.note
Sorry guys got alitle confused but the next chapter would make more sense I promise