𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

CHAPTER SEVEN
Smiling At The Sun

Tavia was starting to get irritated with the amount of battle droids, and she didn't think to question when one of the droids shot another battle droid. But there were still more.

    "We don't have time for this, Captain." Padmé said.

    Tavia got shot again, this time it was her torso, which hurt like hell, but Tavia had learnt to not think about it, and just keep moving.

    They managed to get outside and stood on the ledge as they faced the building. Tavia tucked the knife in her jacket, then she switched to her blaster and used the grip tool that allowed all of them to move upwards.

    They were soon surrounded. "Put down your weapons. They win this round." Padmé instructed.

    Tavia placed the blaster on the ground, but she kept the knife. A few moments later, she felt something strange, she could sense something was wrong. Her stomach felt like it was just tightened, but she didn't know why, but she felt like she was stabbed, which she wasn't, but it was still weird. It wasn't extremely as strong as some previous times, but it was still strong.

    They were brought to the viceroy.

    "Your little insurrection is at an end, Your Highness. Time for you to sign the treaty and end this pointless debate in the senate."

    "Viceroy! Your occupation here has ended." The decoy announced.

    "After her. This one's a decoy." The viceroy ordered, referring to Padmé as the decoy.

    The viceroy was too confused to notice Padmé grabbing the blasters from the inside of the chair. "Captain!" She threw the blasters to him.

    "Jam the doors." Captain Panaka demanded.

    "Now, Viceroy, we will discuss a new treaty." Padmé said.

    After a short few minutes, it was over, at least this battle was. They stood outside, watching the viceroy leave.

    "Now, Viceroy, you're going to have to go back to the senate and explain all this." Padmé told him.

"I think you can kiss your trade franchise goodbye." Captain Panaka told him.

They watched as Palpatine walked towards them, causing Tavia to roll her eyes.

"Congratulations on your election, Chancellor." Padmé congratulated.

"Your boldness has saved our people, Your Majesty. It's you who should be congratulated. Together we shall bring peace and prosperity to the Republic."

Tavia stood in the dark, watching Qui-Gonn's body burn in flames.

"What will happen to me now?" Anakin asked Obi-Wan.

"The council has granted me permission to train you. You will become a Jedi, the both of you, I promise." Obi-Wan promised both Anakin and Lennox.